Community > Posts By > AMP2289

AMP2289's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:21 PM
anyone know a good place for all these in saratoga county, new york? i have a 1995 bmw 325is im looking to put money into. thanks.

AMP2289's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:19 PM
i used to live there when i was younger. its actually a great place to raise a family and the school systems are actually one year ahead in the curiculum than new york and far more in depth into educational efficiency. i would recomend living there. its a great place even if you dont gamble.

AMP2289's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:12 PM
i usually write with an shakespearian/old english word style. my modern peices arent nearly as fluid...

AMP2289's photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:15 AM
thanks all :)

AMP2289's photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:15 PM
thanks and same to you!

AMP2289's photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:14 PM
what do you think? these are some of my older poems. had them published a while back.

“Never…”

10/17/05

Thus the one I say she speaks, loud and soft to all and none. The white lights fade and fall to depths. The scars re-open, the pain reborn. A single step, a solemn sound, alone again without a hope. With all else lost, the end in sight, nothing can save this. Confide in the nearest soul, her hopes, her dreams. Waiting for the words of death, the ones that condemn her soul. So close to her, they wait in the shadows of the mind. Not to live, yet not to die, she calls to him. The death, the smoke, it turns to light, beginnings of hope return. The sky it opens and light shines down, so bright it is, then soon vanished. Her life it wanes, so close to death. The winds have changed, a breeze it comes, encompassing her. There, he appears, in the light of hope. A hand stretched down, to gather her heart, to hold it dear. The words of death they will not come, never to be uttered by him. There she stands, his arms embracing her. Looking into her eyes he whispers, “Never…, never shall I let you go,” and with a kiss, their souls become one.

---------------------------------------------------

“The Best”

01/23/06

Take some time to know what I feel, to see who I am. Spend a few of the most precious moments with you, I finally express myself in full. To be all alone I have felt for too long, but to be with you I have wanted for even longer. If I were to be everything that you wanted, I would do all that I can and nothing less, but will it be enough. For you have promised your heart to another, another whom with which I cannot compete. So now that you know, I will wait and hope. Wait for you and hope for the best. For the best has yet to come…

------------------------------------------------------

“Forever Lost”

5/02/05

Alas she’s gone, forever lost. Yet still I long to see her face. So risk all, mind not the cost. To heal this hole, this empty space. From my heart this love be torn, away from me, without care or thought. Drown my hope heaven forlorn, for beauty divine, so many sought. Now love is lost, and well no more. Days remembered to make eyes cry. Gone forever my heart is sore, while I sit alone, below starlit sky.

AMP2289's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:49 PM
Well what do you think? All sugestions are welcome.