I am up to having a good time as
long as it doesn't involve drugs,
or getting drunk. I like movies, bowling, playing
cards, board games, video games, going to sports,
going to concerts, going to the zoo, traveling, eating,
movies, tv, camping, hiking, snowboarding / skiing, meeting
new and interesting people. I have short black hairs,
blue eyes, 5'7 and 220lbs. Just moved here
and have few friends. I currently work at north american lighting.
I have worked there for 2.5 years. It is a good job I enjoy it.
I live in my own place in fairfield, il.
I do know how to drive and do have my own car.
I enjoy pretty much anything in the way of music. I am not really into hard
core rap. If you like it it does not bother me.
If you would like to talk or no more let me know.reply if your interested

uglyguysneedloving's photo
Wed 11/18/09 10:42 PM
Nice guys seem to always finish last. I am james and from spokane, wa I was born and raised here. Have lived here for 20 years now. I have lived quite a few different places. I have black hairs blue eyes 230lbs and 5'7. I love to play card/video/board games, camp, hiking, fishing, travel. I love the outdoors. I currently work at the airport. I like my job there. I listen to country, christian, and some rock music. I want to find a my princess. It kind of stinks to have to keep reeling in the fishes but they turn out to be too small or not what i am looking for. I am not into how she looks as long as she is honest, respectful, god fearing, have some morals, and a good head on her shoulders. She will listen to me when i have problems. I can listen when she has problems. Sense of humor is also good too. I do like family guy, family feud, robot chicken, And some of the older sitcoms from back in the 60s. I love to watch sports like baseball, basketball, football, soccer, rugby. I am almost done putting my life back together after moving back from Georgia still looking for a affordable apartment. Slim pickins now a days. I currently have no kids. I would love to find my princess to evenutally have kids. that is my long term goal is to get married. I hope I find her soon. I am starting to give up hope. Please Please tell me you are her...... thanks