Community > Posts By > prlog

prlog's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:54 AM
to the people of mingles website, so what do you think now?!?!

prlog's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:00 PM
well i took some advice, and put some better picture's on here.

prlog's photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:33 PM
I love how you smile, it reminds me like a flower. The way you look and smell, it's like a rainbow through the sky, and filled with mommies homemade apple pie. That's all I got too say. Prlog

prlog's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:05 PM
I'm just trying to mingle here. write more post. anything to let people know that I'm here.

prlog's photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:20 PM
I'm not looking for drama. I just want to chat. So I'm thinking of things to say.

prlog's photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:05 PM
I like scary movies, and funny ones. I took drama for 2 yrs. in high school . I was in Wizard Of Oz. And one called In The Sprit. I like to act. I have a good imagation.

prlog's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:56 PM
i just saw bigfoot, and it ate me out. lol wait a minute here's cbs news people i'm live. got to go.

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:26 PM
its just that i'm tried of women saying i'm to young.i ain't that young hell i'm almost 30. but i'm trying to chat with people. some don't want to and some do. sometimes i get a little discouraged about things. thats all.

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:59 PM
I would like to have some freinds closer to my age.I'm not out to make enemies or be a prick. I just want like everyone somebody to mingle with. I'll understand if no body wants that. I've been thinking about getting of here anyway. I just don't belong here. I'm not trying to make brownie points. I'm just trying to be me.And if no one likes it then oh well.Because I'm not pretending to be something I'm not. I do like this website. And there are some cool people on here.

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:14 PM
its the damn keybroad. I'm really faithful and honest

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:07 PM
Edited by prlog on Fri 10/02/09 06:09 PM
i just fixed it. this damn keyboard,has a mind of its own. lol

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:26 PM
It doesn't matter, no fuss please. I just thought love comes from your heart not the pocket book. I know if a woman wants you go get or do, but I'm no slave. I'm just a normal human just like yall.But hay I'm just looking for a honest woman who ain't money hungry thats all.

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:15 PM
Its not that I don't mind suporting a woman,but why all of them money hungry.I just a woman love me for me but not whats in my wallet.Thats not love.I know that money makes the world,but why should women what just that?

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 05:06 PM
Edited by prlog on Fri 10/02/09 05:07 PM
How would you delete your topics? I must not be a very good writer.I write,what I feel and I guess its not good enough.So I'll just hang up writting. I quote "I'm not feeling sorry for myself" I guess I'm no writer.

prlog's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:45 PM
Hello again. I'm somewhat new here. Thanks for everybody's advice before. I've change my profile somewhat. I've had alittle luck, but why is it everytime.The woman says the same.I'm interested,then it's like where's the money.Why is that? Is every woman like that? Do women have any morals anymore. What happen to fifthy-fifthy thing. Where it takes two people too make a relationship.I don't understand at all. I really enjoy this website,and there are alot of cool people. I guess you have to super rich,for anywoman. I don't know. Well thanks again.

prlog's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:50 AM
It might have stuck a few people's minds. A place were you can sleep for all eternity. Were there's no coming back.And were there's no tomorrow.As you close your eye's once more,your thoughts and memories flashes before your eye's.Know that this might be your last.

prlog's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:01 AM
Sometimes I just want to die. I feel like I'm in the way of things. I could die, right now who would notice.None of yall. When I was younger I would dream of dying.Every dream was different,but all the dreams had my tombstone in it. My name,age,date of birth,but never the year,that I die. It's been going on for at least 13 yrs. Now that I'm older I still dream of death,but not as much,as I did.I don't know what it is, maybe a sign,or what. Hell maybe I should be dead. And I'm not feeling sorry for myself.

prlog's photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:53 AM
As I wonder as time moves on. What ever happen to our love. Does your mind wonder at all. For the time we spent.I never forget the way you were. I hope that you are happy now. For I will always remember the way you are.

prlog's photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:48 AM
Edited by prlog on Sun 09/27/09 10:04 AM
There are so many beauty's,but yours got my eye.I love how you reach for the sky.You give me hope for no reason to cry.I love how your blooms open everytime.You smell so sweet,just like apple pie.When I get close to you my body tingles inside.When I touch you,there could be no other, thats like you. So, please don't say goodbye.

prlog's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:00 PM
Open your heart and let me threw, for which this is true. Your every make and move,makes me feel true. I feel like I'm three foot two.The words I love you and there is me and you. By Prlog 9-26-09

Previous 1