longshire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:55 PM
hello and i'm doing fine how are you

longshire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:54 PM
hi and thank you

longshire's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:36 PM
my comment was just an observation only, i did not want to start a war at the least. sorry longshire

longshire's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:18 AM
i never realized how many people are looking for the simplest things in life, whether it's a companion or a friend, or just someone to talk to, i'm a man of very few words, i don't have a degree in anything, i quit school in the sixth grade and went to work and i never went back, if it wasn't for comic books i would not have learned to read, i know how it sounds but that is the truth. i really hate to read now that my eyes are not what they were, i think it's mostly the glasses, i can see, but i can't read without my glasses, i know that some of you can relate, it goes without saying when you hit that certain age, things go to hell, the mirror can be your worst critic, it's like when i was in my teens i was in pretty good shape i had abbs, you might call it a sixpack, now i have just one abb "lol" it's one of the first signs of getting old, but life does go on, i'm not sure what the true meaning of life is, but i think happiness is to injoy life as best as you can, if something gets in your, way go around it, if you fall, get back up, don't let the bad things in life get you down, there are a lot of good things to help you through. "longshire" ps i told you i'm not a writer!

longshire's photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:18 AM
once upon a time i said, i wish the hell that i was dead, feeling low and somewhat depresed, it seemed my life was just a mess, i lost my job and lost my car, i wasn't getting very far, with a few kind words from a friend i new my life had just begain, simple words can make one's day, don't give up, lifes just that way. longshire

longshire's photo
Wed 09/30/09 07:52 AM
i don't want to seem rude for not repling to all of the kind words that each and everyone who's replyed to what i have said or done, it's just that i have a problem with my eye's, they are not as good as they were in the past, i do want to thank you all for your thoughtfulness, i really don't deserve all the attention, your truely. longshire

longshire's photo
Wed 09/30/09 06:49 AM
i'm not really new here, i've been here for a little while, and i just wanted to say hello to eveyone at mingle 2, this is really a good site, there are a lot of good people here, and there are some others that just want to take you for what you have, i have been confronted by a few that are doing just that, they start off by saying some thing like, hi i like your profile i think you are wonderful blah blah blah blah blah, what they should be saying is, hi i hope you have a lot of money because i am little a gold digger and i would like to drain you dry, and then see ya, that goes for men and women. i hate to think thats what life is all about, i'm not here to screw anyone over or pretend i'm something i'm not, i am on here because my son did not want me to be lonely for someone's company, thats not really the case, i'm not that lonely, i try to keep myself busy enough so i don't think about being alone. i know my picture is crapy and maybe i should have shaved or at the least combed my face at the time i took my picture but i just woke up and poof i took the picture and thats the way it is, sorry if i scared anyone i know it's not halloween yet, if this makes anyone upset i'm just telling the "truth" something you rarely hear. thank you for your time. longshire ps if i made any spelling errors i'm sorry i'm not a writer.

longshire's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:23 AM
i do know my poems are crapy, i just hope they made some happy, i'm not a poet not at all, sometimes i feel i'm two feet tall, to see a smile makes me feel good, i sometimes i think you really should, smile it looks good on you. just another silly poem by longshire

longshire's photo
Mon 09/28/09 02:01 AM
thants for reading it, it's not much of a poem it just came to me

longshire's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:57 AM
god's gift to me that i might see the beauty of your smile, the love you give to those who live can see it for a while, take this day i give to thee and keep with it with a smile, for life is goes on as live is long, it's only for awhile. longshire

longshire's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:39 AM
bless'ed are the few kind words, that come straight from the heart, a simple smile upon a face, can make a brand new start, just one kind word from those you love can make a day so sweet, the love you give so eas'ily can make my life complete. longshire

longshire's photo
Sun 09/27/09 07:23 AM
i love life and life loves me, i'm as happy as can be, a happier man nowhere exists, i think i'll go and slash my wrist. longshire

longshire's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:16 AM
she cryed the tears of lonely years, being all alone, the longing for the love that left her drowning on the throne, the castle that she made herself was filled with empty wishes, of love she dreamed each night for years was never more fictitious. by longshire

longshire's photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:57 PM
i tried to ad more more of my work and i guess it didn't work "opps" sorry maybe with some help i might have better luck next time longshire

longshire's photo
Sat 09/26/09 04:50 PM
just a few more

longshire's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:09 AM
how do i love thee? i love thee with all of my heart, no other love could tear us apart, your love for me is tender and kind, no greater love will one ever find, i love thee with every breath i take, i love thee with evey moment i wake, my love for you is simple and true, my love for you! a short poem by longshire.

longshire's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:45 PM
Edited by longshire on Fri 09/25/09 12:50 PM
to whom this may concern, i just want to say hello and that i am sorry that didn't ask to put a few of my jpegs that i created on this site, i hope that it was ok, if it's not then ok then i will remove them, i also want to say i'm sorry for the the comments i made about "deactivation" i was a little upset when i was emailing someone on here and then suddenly they were deactivated i hope you can forgive me for that also, ps i would like to know if somone could tell what they think of my art work i know they are not that good, but i am curious thank you for your time. longshire