Community > Posts By > Marsia

Marsia's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:02 AM
Edited by Marsia on Mon 09/21/09 10:03 AM
Thanks, seamac, cypoet and franshade.

Everyone seems so friendly and inviting, it's nice.

Marsia's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:41 AM
Thanks! And, ooooh flowers!

I am emoticon challenged, lol

Where's the damned happy face!? :)

Marsia's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:33 AM
I am very impressed with these forums. I expected it to be like the rest of them and clique-ish and annoying, but it isn't so far!

Kudos to the members and moderators.

I'm 33, divorced and a single mom from Baton Rouge, LA. I'm easy-going, open-minded, kind-hearted, fun-lovin' and all that good stuff.

I work a lot and keep very busy with my children. I don't do the bar scene and don't currently have a lot of "me time" so it's hard to meet people. I figured I'd give the online option a shot.

I'm not interested in a relationship (especially with a man) so please, just friendly conversation. And no offense, guys! I'm not a man-hater :)

Home today with a sick little one; make me smile :)

Marsia's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:25 AM

Ok,.. so dont you hate it when you think you are all sophisticated and beyond the games and illusions and then someone comes in and blows you away in the blink of an eye,,getting your hopes up like some silly romantic,,,and then just as quickly ,,they disappear with no explanation ........and you dont even know if you are imagining the whole thing or overreacting or if you should chalk it up to another foolish lesson learned,,,,

sigh

three days to lift my spirits sky high,, one week to get over the fall......

I confess that this made me sad to read :(

Marsia's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:58 AM
I had an uneventful weekend (except that my teams won!) and am home this Monday with a sick little one :(

I hope you all are having a better Monday.