skin_headpunkchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:02 PM
My nickname is Bunny. I am 21 years old looking for love. I am tall and a thick girl, has a couple tattoos and piercings. I enjoy photography, cuddling, watching horror movies, playing in the rain, reading, and just laughing and having fun with whatever I do. I want someone who will love me for me even tho im not a size 2 or blonde hair. I enjoy to laugh and love to make other people laugh. Effection is important so anyone who is afraid of PDA isnt for me. Looks to me are not important as long as you have a good heart and treats me right then your attractive in my book. I do ask please dont be 50 or 45 that is a little old for me. I do have a good heart and always willing to give long distance a try. I always put a 100% in a relationship and wants someone who will be their for me and will stick by me through anything. Sorry if this is kinda long and boring but hopefully my love is out their. Email me if you want to know more....

Bunny

Thu 10/08/09 07:46 PM
I am 21 years old looking for love im not looking for a bs two week relationship. I want romance and tons of effection. All I seem to get from this site is older men (not to offend) but im talking older as in my dads age, or men just wanting to hook up. Where are the relationsip guys these days? Well maybe after posting this someone will find me..

xox

Bunny

Mon 09/28/09 02:57 AM
So I send random guys email trying to start up a conversation and I can clearly see that they have checked the email but they dont even respond. Guys could just be honest and say hi your not my type or no thanks, instead of being a jerk and not saying anything and just checking out my profile. I am looking for something real, not a one night stand and thats honestly all who has emailed me. Maybe their is someone on this site but I just havnt found that person. Check out my profile and hopefully you like what you see.

Bunny