Community > Posts By > alchayil

alchayil's photo
Tue 08/02/16 11:22 AM
I was asking a lady friend of mine who was engaged to somebody what is his vision ? She said she don't know. I told her openly u are not ready for marriage.

alchayil's photo
Tue 08/02/16 11:13 AM

Be careful who you marry

Can't know until you marry

many people got married to the wrong person, some got married to somebody that was only suppose to be there for a season and they blame God for the choices they make.

You can fall in love with a guys potential but u will marry his reality

alchayil's photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:23 AM

There's no submission in modern families. It's a bad term Sir.
A family of love is a God fearing;complentary in ideas and decisions;así couple full of love,understanding and intelligence.Kids will grow in the best family. A strong man creates a strong woman.

When I say submission I don't mean to be a slave, just as we submit ourselves to God ,that is how the wive must submit to her own husband as the leader of the house. God has order

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 03:00 PM
A Fool says in his heart there is no God. So if there is no God who created you?

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 11:04 AM
Edited by alchayil on Mon 08/01/16 11:16 AM

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 08:23 AM
If God wasn't a loving God he wouldn't gave His only begotten Son to redeem you from the curse of the law. Curse is every man that hangs on a tree . you better repent and stop being bitter against God.

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 02:05 AM
Are you ready?

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:34 AM

Guys please don't lift your hands for ur wives ,love them and protect them, that's ur role .

ok now that's one..

That's not a man ,that's a boy, real man don't hit women no matter how the woman provokes him ,he keeps calm and walk away

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:27 AM
Guys please don't lift your hands for ur wives ,love them and protect them, that's ur role . ladies submission has nothing to do with being dominant over , if ur husband has a vision ur your job is to make sure that he accomplish his vision, ur his help mate not his slave. #adam&eve

alchayil's photo
Mon 08/01/16 01:22 AM

In the marriage the husband is the head of the woman and not the other way around that's why many is separated for the lack of submission, 21st century woman wants to be the

,that's not in order

No, I want to be treated as an equal. Marriage is 50/50.......there is no "dominant".

My dear pinkbunny, first know ur role as the wife , understand the role of submission, an its our role as the husband to love u . u know its difficult for a man to love one woman only and it is difficult for a woman to submit to a man. Husbands love your wife's as Christ love the church, guys are u prepared to die for your wife's?

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:29 PM
What do you think?

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:20 PM
In the marriage the husband is the head of the woman and not the other way around that's why many is separated for the lack of submission, 21st century woman wants to be the husband ,that's not in order

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:16 PM

1 He knows who he is ,don't try to be someone else, knows who is in Christ
2 One that is busy working
3 one who is cultivating you ( bringing the best out of you )
4 One who guards ( protect)
5 one that can hear from God
6 One that can teach you God's word

so 3 out of the 6 have to do with God?

That is the mandate of a man ordained by God. I forgot to put visionary and leader first.

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:08 PM

Sounds like you want someone who is willing to be brainwashed

Yes I want someone who is willing to be brainwashed by the renewing of the mind

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:05 PM

I'm not religious so I don't believe real men are going to make me believe in God.

Me too, I'm not religious. But i do believe in God the self existing God Jehovah there's a lots of gods but I'm not referring to them I believe in the triune genuine God ,creator of everything, the one that exist from the beginning.

alchayil's photo
Sun 07/31/16 10:57 PM
If you know who the manufacturer is of all things perhaps you will find the answer

alchayil's photo
Wed 07/27/16 02:50 AM
Edited by alchayil on Wed 07/27/16 02:51 AM

I would love to find the right man to marry. However, marriage is a contract and I believe two people should only marry if they intend to stand behind the vows that they make to each other in the ceremony. Marriage takes work. It takes communication, love and compromise. You either commit or you don't. There are so many people these days that take marriage pretty lightly. If it isn't working out, off to divorce court they run as if the vows they took were " to love, honor and cherish...until I decide I want something different" !!! frustrated frustrated

True marriage isn't something to take lightly. Marriage is beautiful and can also be dangerous. I'm surrounded by married couples they my friends,and sometimes they argue bt because they christians they have no choice to work out their marriage because they receive the word of God every Sunday and Wednesday

alchayil's photo
Wed 07/27/16 02:44 AM

Love is blind..

Brian McKnight sing a song that says, "someone said that love is blind but you choose not to see"

So my dear love isn't blind we choose not to see

alchayil's photo
Tue 07/26/16 04:45 PM
Edited by alchayil on Tue 07/26/16 04:46 PM

alchayil's photo
Tue 07/26/16 04:43 PM
May u all be restored from the past and may your hearts and souls be healed