Community > Posts By > JimothyBear

JimothyBear's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:32 PM
Edited by JimothyBear on Mon 09/21/09 06:32 PM
Kinda, no, yes, yes, no but will consider in the future

JimothyBear's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:19 PM
Eh. I can't get upset for rejecting girls for their looks... because I'll admit that there is a certain type of girl that attracts me.

If a girl rejects me for my personality, I'm okay with it, as long as she actually knows what my personality is. Rejection based on assumption is lame.

I guess I'm pretty okay with rejection. I can take it.

JimothyBear's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:02 PM
Tonight I made the jump to talk to a girl almost all the way on the other side of the country. She seemed too awesome NOT to talk to. Turns out, she really is that awesome. Now I dont know what to do, because she does live so very far away and I'm tied down to my current location because of my job.

But I realize... sites like this are the only way I'd ever get to talk to amazing people like that. And if I do get a chance to meet her... that would be amazing.

If you do manage to find the right person... however far away... it could be worth waiting for.

JimothyBear's photo
Sun 09/20/09 09:58 PM
This sucks. How do you deal with having a crush on someone on the other side of the country!

JimothyBear's photo
Sat 09/19/09 05:01 AM

no matter how many messages i send i never get return mail can the ladies actually look at my profile and tell me why not

You are an attractive guy, your blurb is cool, seems like you are pretty fun to be around.
It may be the inital e-mail that you send out.
You have to make it clever.
"Hows it going?" or " Wow, you are hot" is not gonna cut it.
I'm sure most of the ladies on here know exactly what I am talking about.
Not to toot my own horn here, but I get around 50 new intial e-mails a day.
The ones that just have a simple oneliner are prolly going to get ignored. (unless I am very very bored..i may respond with a onliner..but thats the end of it)
So say something to spark the girls interest. I mean I have responded to guys with NO PICS cuz of the originality of their first e-mail, and ignored sexy guys that had tons of pics, but just a oneliner.

Just put some effort into the first e-mail...(no poems and biograpies tho....cuz those e-mails are just creeeepy..lol)

Id totally send you an email. But you live in Dallas. I was born in Texas... but sooooo no there anymore :P

Anywho... lots of good advice. I cant give any myself, as Ive just joined and havent gotten any responses either :\

JimothyBear's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:54 AM

I'm new. I'm here because I just can't seem to find the girl of my dreams. *sad face*

Hi!

I was going to send you a really nice email then realized that i couldnt because of your restrictions. Welcome, and good luck in your search. You will find the girl you want, just have to play the waiting game now. You never know when that person will come along.

Fixed :P The distance thing made sense to me at the time...

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 11:04 PM

ive been on this site for about 2 years and i have met some wonderful site and this site is much more better then a lame pay site and much more addicting!

i think if you really dive into the forums you'll see how wonderful this site really is

It sounds like what you and "munchiebellic" are saying is... that this site is great to make friends and talk to cool people on the forums, but you're not likely to meet your soul mate and start dating them.

That's sorta the impression I'm getting too. Then again, I don't know of any dating sites that are better either. I'm kinda new to this.

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 10:11 PM
I'm new. I'm here because I just can't seem to find the girl of my dreams. *sad face*

Hi!

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:57 PM

PERV happy

...and your point is?

oh yeah my point...just that your a perv and i like it:wink:

I could change my mind... this girl is pretty cute :)

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:43 PM
EVERYONE STOP. Just wait. WAIT ONE SECOND.

Okay, continue.

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:38 PM
This thread is full of lies.

Girls dont play video games. That'd be way too cool... but they don't.

LIES!!!!

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:29 PM
This thread is going to give me nightmares....

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:20 PM
... the pandas were an example. I dont know if there was a panda thread. But this is NOT a panda thread. Its about a hypothetical... screw it.

***dances***

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:14 PM
Sorry. I uhh... just made my own thread about this same topic. I didn't see this one :P Then again, the subject was rather ambiguous :P

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:12 PM
So... I'm new. So correct me of I'm wrong. But here is the typical thread on these forums:

Subject: Pandas are cool
OP: I like pandas
Post1: me too. and i like lions
Post2: lions suck. what's this thread about anyway? im eating an apple
Post3: *inside joke between poster 2 and 3 that nobody has any hope of knowing*
Post4: Poster1 is so sexy. I like apples. My tooth hurts...
Post5: LETS ALL DANCE!

***Everyone dances for 230 posts***

Post236: I like pandas
Post237: Why are you talking about pandas?

------------------------------------------

I feel so out of every loop...

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:06 PM
Cuz I just moved to a new area and I dont know anybody and nobody likes me and..

... great now im depressed!

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:04 PM
I crush on no one. Makes my heart sad...

< :( 3 <-- that's my heart, being sad. get it?

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 09:01 PM
I just got her. Aint she a beauty? Well, she could probably use some polishing. What do you think?

JimothyBear's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:59 PM
1. You live in Arizona. Who lives in Arizona!

2. This statement: "Im weak for soldiers, black men, six packs, buff arms, strong personalities, cute smiles, average joes" - average joes don't have six packs and buff arms :P

3. Geeky guys like me dont have six packs and buff arms :P