Community > Posts By > wordcotton

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:45 PM
I've got a bit of Zappa including an awesome t-shirt of just his face. I love Freak Out! Trouble Every Day may be the best race themed songs i've ever heard. I also really love "You Are What You Is" very criminally underrated album.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:31 PM
Very true or maybe singing out of tune will come into style then i'll be famous for sure.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:30 PM
I love the outro of that song with the recorder and casio keyboard. And then the drum beat and back to the full pomp of the song.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:29 PM
Days of Futures Passed and To Our Childrens Childrens Children are both quite epic and FULL albums meaning very little filler.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:27 PM
The Yes Album, Fragile, and Close to the Edge are all albums any music lover should have. I'd also like to say Relayer but only for Gates of Delirium.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:24 PM
I've always wanted a band but lack talent haha. I'd want to be the lead singer of a classic-rock sounding band. I have long hair so i'd love to wave it around and just get all into it. Sweating passionate ya know. Although i'd probably add a bit of theatrics to it too. The most influential would probably be Ian Gillan from Deep Purple, Peter Gabriel from Genesis and Freddie Mercury from Queen. And I wouldn't do a music video as they distract from the music.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:22 PM
I Love Liar. Such a great song. I'm a really big Queen fan, I grew up on them. Too bad the world lost Freddie, if Innuendo was any indication they were in for a great 90's.

wordcotton's photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:20 PM
Easily Runnin with the Devil. What an intro and Roth's wailing all over the track makes it my favorite. Plus I like the solo because it's not really flashy but sounds great.