Community > Posts By > AMANTEUS

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 08:22 AM
Fiji Islands, New Zealand and Australia. I’ve never been so down and under in my life.

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:36 AM

:banana: I'll be 45 this coming weekend :banana:

Happy Birthday dear LightVoice,

I wish you all the best and have memorable 46th year.

Amanteus

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:32 PM

I have met a lady on another site and she lives 5 hours from me.

Are long distances relationships a reality?

Dear mark77,

1.560 miles are considered to be quite a long distance (Athens, Greece to Leeds, UK). Phone calls every day for about one hour. Manage to live under the same roof for 81/2 months per year. It paid back every effort. .

That was my experience.

And I will do it again if it occurs and I will decide to enter such a relationship.

Difficult decisions have to be made concerning relocation in due time to drive the relation in to another level.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:33 AM
Dear MysticEyes63,

I agree with you. When you have strong feelings for someone location is not a problem. You find ways to overcome this obstacle. I had the same experience with you. I was travelling to Leeds (England) for about 3 ½ years and she was traveling too. We manage to stay happily together for about 8-9 months a year. Never regret it.

As we feel nice and happy, and all our thoughts, all our passions, all our delights are true, whatever stirs this mortal frame, are all but ministers of Love, and we have to feed this sacred flame.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:26 AM
Amsterdamn, London, Southampton, Belgrade and finally Athens-Greece from 11th-23rd August 2009. I had a lovely time.