Community > Posts By > yabx

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:56 PM

Is it a like or lust

who cares if its like or lust... your both gone the next day... why dissect it. You both got what you both wanted.. case closed.

The next day? He's gone before I go to sleep :angel: I do not sleep with a strange man.
I do agree though, who cares?

the show must go on i think that dosent matter u ll know as u go on....
[\quote]
Sista.. you are missing out on morning sex..pitchfork blushing

That's a double edge sword thou... in the night time you see them at their best.. first thing in the morning sometimes " not so best".. Lol.. and the 'Holy s**t!".. factor kicks in.. And that goes both ways.

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:52 PM

At what point does one know they are having a one night stand? Is it planned in advance? Can't imagine anyone saying, "Lets have a one night stand". How do they know it won't turn into more??
If it is planned and both agree with that, I guess it's fine for them.

Well yes. You go to a club. You show up around closing time. You are officially a "jockey". No question why you are there at that time. You look around and take a "walk". You see someone you like or someone flags you down. You small talk. Have a quick couple of drinks before "last call". You ask "How it going?" And they will tell you, straight up! Your place or mine, yada yada.
In the morning there is talk of seeing each other again. You both know that won't happen, because it was lust. A very sexual fulfilling event, that leaves you empty inside after a while.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I reckon I'm too old to understand a situation like that.:smile:

no one is old to learn & yet you can enjoy at any time of your life

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:50 PM

I prefer two night stands since I have two lamps.

that was a good one

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:46 PM
hiii

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:43 PM
its really good