Community > Posts By > victor213

victor213's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:34 PM
Wait, damn double-standars....I am tired of dating these 20-23 year old chicks, feel like im entertaining rather than enjoying. Wait let me word it different I entertain the I enjoy them. But sex is besides the question. lol. But, I find myself wanting and getting more attracted to older women. Damn where are the cougars in Los Angeles.

victor213's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:28 PM
i totally forgot to put this is the blog.

I DON"T MEAN EVERY WOMAN IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES....flowerforyou

victor213's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:26 PM
This is problably the worst city to try and date someone. First, we have all these women that for lack of better words are Golddiggers, others are just a bit too "I'm the queen of the world." Second we have these dumb-*** guys that think throwing their money at *** will make them stay. LOL!!!I pity you fools.
I can't put my finger on it. Am I supposed to give you everything? Am I supposed to subcome to your every need?
One can't be to respectful, caring, etc.. because then we get walked all over. And we can't act like Aholes because then our lady leaves, for me being unsensative. Damit, am I supposed to be the Terminator with no feelings? A robot for you to have the controls?
Dating in L.A. isn't a walk in d park. And I love parks.

victor213's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:15 PM
As many of you know when one goes to clubs/bars women are expecting or anticipating your every move. I'm not that great of a pick up line kinda guy so I do the myself routing but even then I women are analyzing, "so much of this is ********?" Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are difference between wanting to just conversate vs. hooking up.
There is a difference I have noticed in the different scenes out here in L.A. Like I know that clubs or bars in hollywood, there is more of a chance of just stricking up a conversation with a lady, about anything half the time. As long as it is appropriate and depending on the woman's mood. In latino clubs/bars it is hell to try and start a conversation just to talk.So here lays my question...Pick up line or Myself????

MAN AM I BORED!!!!