Community > Posts By > Silas1982

Silas1982's photo
Tue 08/24/10 05:20 PM
Yeah, this is starting suck. Been here for over a year and nothing! But I paid for other sites and got nothing. I think all the pictures are fake marketing tactics by some ******** in the area.

Silas1982's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:29 AM
Required items for camping:
Beer
Wiskey
Cigarettes
Wood
Matches
Marshmallows
Grahmcracker
Chocolate bar
Hot Dogs
Buns
Ketchup
Guitar
charged Ipod with speakers
Sleeping bag
Pillow
Tent

Silas1982's photo
Sun 11/29/09 11:32 PM
I was around 11 or 12 years old. I was laying on the couch watching TV in the living room on my parents farm. Questioning the idea of God and the reasons for life. The common things we think of while feeling "the darkness". I was in a state of prayer, when I asked "If you are real give me a sign." Not even 2 seconds later a bolt of lightning hit the telephone pull in the front yard. Right in my line of sight. Causing the whole farm to go into blackness and for the pole to burst into flames. In the pure darkness of the night it began to rain since a storm moved through. I quivered and was afraid for a few minutes, but then I got warm since of feeling. That there is an energy out there. It does respond, it will hear prayer.

Silas1982's photo
Wed 11/18/09 04:35 PM
This site shows many women in my area that are looking for dating. Non of them respond or look at your profile. Am I the only one realizing this madness? Why join something you don't use?

Silas1982's photo
Sun 10/11/09 06:47 PM
I was talking about the baseball team. But good to know. I know a couple set of twins. One set of them is near identical.

Silas1982's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:44 PM
Feelings, hopes and disbeliefs. Post them here.

Silas1982's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:42 PM
Playing a show in Rochester. Halloween is all about Metal, drinking and shananigans.devil

Silas1982's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:43 PM
Alright I have been studying this topic for a while now. The Greys with the Reptilians or Draconians makes since. Abducties usually report Grey like abductors. To me the Reptilians are marked in the bible as the serpant in the garden of Eden. Which makes since because they prefer the underground which naturally makes them the live demons in this world. But on the paranormal side of it, are they the step back in accension? What alien race than would be considered the angels? Some refer to Nempholites as angels assended to Earth, but if thats the truth then they came to us from Nibru. Which has been speculated to kill us all. In the Bible it is nonother than Wormwood the red planet which will unleash the full power and rathe of the beast. So which race is the good one!? frustrated

Silas1982's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:37 PM
Chino Monero and Maynard James Keenan

happy Yeah I picked two..couldnt chooseoops

Silas1982's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:19 PM
laugh
I like it!

Silas1982's photo
Sat 09/26/09 11:37 AM
Thanx for the encouargement everyone. Now I don't feel like such a mutant at table #9..lolsmokin

Silas1982's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:30 AM
I been on here just about every day for the last couple weeks. I winked, nudged and messaged about 25 women in that time. I have got nothing back! Either I am ugly as sin or no one in my area even uses this site. It seems like they signed up and ignore thier emails.I have had two profile views and nothing. Is this a bot site to get us hooked into a paying site? Or am I not attractive at all? FML!