Community > Posts By > OrientalDelight

OrientalDelight's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:38 PM
I have ITunes on my computer that I have purchased tunes from. I recorded from the "purchased" icon to burn a disk from the albumns that I have purchased. I also have uploaded my own cds into my computer, and want to make duplicates for my car, and to put as many of those songs as I can on one disk so that I don't have a stack of disks in my car because I don't have the room for them all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess I should call my support on the warrenty I bought with my computer? Thanks :smile:

OrientalDelight's photo
Sun 10/25/09 12:41 AM
I just hit "burn" and the computer does the rest. I have never seen any pop up window asking to "finalize". Can I finalize a disc that I have already burned? How do you get that option to come up? I have an HP Pavilion dv7-1170us Entertainmenty Notebook PC, with Vista Home Premium 64=bit edition.
Thanks!

OrientalDelight's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:53 AM
I have been burning my playlist onto CD's but they don't play in any other devices except my computer!!! What am I doing wrong? The blank CD's say they are for music, and I also used blank DVD-RW but they won't play in my car radio or my portable CD player! Is there a certain way I need to format these blanks?frustrated