Community > Posts By > pinkrose2808

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 07:27 PM
Ha! you mean What you can do for God after you prayed! lol! God has already done all and is up to us to recognize what we have in him ask for it! That is what faith is all about. Isn t? Speak as though you already have it and is yours! ye of lilltle faith!

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 01:29 PM
I am really enjoying everyone s responses. I find it interesting and of good conversation topic.

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 01:24 PM
Hi Ben ben! So, you are looking for an elderly lady? what do you consider elderly?? just curious cause, we women don t like to hear we are being called elderly when you reach a certain age! i consider elderly someone who is in their 70's! Are we on the same page?? lol!

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:22 AM
I believe Love has no boundaries but at the same it does , according to what preference you personally have set in someone else that you care about

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:14 AM
It's interesting what you just shared. I personally believe that you cannot be looking for Mr. nor Mrs. Right. You have to be happy with who you are first and be content with what you have and with those around you. Love will find each one of us when you least suspect it! That is when you are ready! In order to be happy in this journey of life, you cannot live worrying and being anxious about where love could be found? Live and enjoy the ride you are in and just like me , love will come.

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:02 AM
Yes! Agree with you in live and trust and good communication can keep a long distance relations as long as both yearn to unite eventually in the end and in between.

pinkrose2808's photo
Sat 06/25/16 07:59 AM
i liked your answer and I do have to agree! Love is powerful and no matter what may come in between, it makes a way to be together in the end.