Community > Posts By > Boredtobefunni

Boredtobefunni's photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:16 AM
Well the good guys wear a shirt while taking pictures :D. But trust it's worst in other places. Like California, that is the worse place for nice smart people. It's the reason why everyone from cali seems to be looking for someone away from Cali. Also Cali is the number 1 state that I find hook up underage sex pick lines in chatrooms. Their is some place I think called like Essex and ohh jeez that place sucks. I mean it's in the name of the place >.>;

Boredtobefunni's photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:12 AM
I love the place beginning to hate the people. All my friends live in Cali, IN, MI, and WA. Girls my age range are horrible. They don't respect others or themselves. You only think other places are great cause you don't live their. You know that grass greener other side yadda yadda yadda. But in general I just getting a negative outlook on girls around here. I live next to Woodfeild sooo no corn here.

Boredtobefunni's photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:06 AM
I have failed all the times I have tried to talk to girls around Illinois. I don't know what in the air but they range from sexual obsession to physical obsession. I am almost ready to give up and wait another 19 years to look again. Cause I have gotten from the first girl being, please come to my house to watch me sit around naked, to my last girl, please loose my number you look weird. This is me trying to be friends. I talk to tons of girls just online, they LOVE how funny, smart, and actually KIND I am really. Tons of girls say they want a nice cute guy, but cute guys aren't nice cause they only focus on physical assets. You can know that cause they do it to themselves, why wouldn't they do it to the people they want to rub skin on -_-' The best way to loose hope on love is to look for it in the world. That's what I am coming up with, or maybe I'm super critical. Wish for a girl that want to have a nice guy for real as a friend. Any tips if I should actually try to go out and look?

Boredtobefunni's photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:59 AM
I HATE THIS TOPIC. I'm a nice guy till the end. But girls say they want nice guys, but they don't. This hold complete truth for my age group(19). Now what happens is that girls want a good looking guy that is nice. Well a good looking guy focuses on his looks cause he only cares about looks. So when he is saying you are sexy he isn't being nice, he is saying that to gain what he wants which is sexual intercourse. We nice guys want a relationship but get hurt by those kinds of girls before we even find something to love us. So we don't get out cause we don't want to be hurt again by love. If we do find someone most of them get "bored" cause we are nice. This ends up as the girl cheating or just breaking it up. So we nice guys are out here but not willing to go into relationships soo quickly nor most of the time look to get hurt before we get anything.

Boredtobefunni's photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:51 AM
I have this problem too, but I always feel like the only guy that has this problem. So far 6 out of 6 girls I have talked to that lived near me were horrible. Ranging from way to meet me naked, to OMG you look weird loose my number. For me I just want to find a friend that I can goof around places where I live. But guys are worse soo I try to find girls. I find people like me for me, unless they look at me. I never had someone stop talking to me beyond physical reasons. It's not like I'm ugly jeez >.>; Just super judgmental girls. Ohh also on these sites around were I live 2 out of 5 girls 18-19 have or will be having kids with out a partner. For me I haven't even dated soo I can't handle something like a kid, nor will I take any responsibility and ruin a life that I haven't started. <<< Probably as cynical I get myself lol.