Community > Posts By > Ingenius123

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 06:21 AM
When I am sick or feeling low I remember and treasure of times when I was healthy and cheerful ( Of course I would take prescribed medicine if I feel sick first.)

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 06:04 AM
"I have seen your love now show me your hatred in your tears for I never loved you and never will as I never loved anyone"

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 05:50 AM
Hi. I want a girl as my friend so as to seek me in her that is developing a sense of mutual understanding .Hope we can get along .

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 05:42 AM
She came like meteor leaving me gazing at night sky.

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 05:23 AM

Hotness is a qualitatively derives thermodynamical term for the degree of temperature but the way we apply it here makes me nostalgic as well as amused over infinite stretch of human stupidity versus with logic. whoa

Ok well .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_human_combustion
Could provide some validity to the thread . glasses

As I have already told that people create their own definitions that suits them the best. Gravitation has different meaning in classical physics as compared to quantum physics. So every notion changes even the wikipedia pages are updated everyday so its quite out of logic to purely quote the statements of others for validating it.

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 05:17 AM
I am really stunned how ridiculous question is this - Forgive him and give a chance" whatever just ask yourself is this the question you will get a suitable answer for you. People will only answer you based on their outlooks ..derived generalisations...experience and so on. I don't think even a single one of them knows what happened to you or what happened and what's best for you. Be rational and decide on your own. Pen down your feelings on some paper and then again think what you should do and believe me that's the most appropriate and rational decision you can make for most of us create our own realities based upon our experiences and that affect our decisions. Believe in yourself and go ahead .

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:59 AM
Hotness is a qualitatively derives thermodynamical term for the degree of temperature but the way we apply it here makes me nostalgic as well as amused over infinite stretch of human stupidity versus with logic. whoa

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:48 AM
Well there are different ways to see this statement. The scientific coupled with logic , philosophical, universal ,and individual etc. Strictly speaking everyone differs in their opinions as well as needs of situation. Now one cannot say it is pointless to have intercourse for its a biological process of sexually reproducing species to ensure greatest advantage over other species in addition to evolution and survival. So we can't call it just pointless. Second thing yes if on the individual basis you consider it according to your own needs and ways of thinking then sex can be pointless for some for others not so it is unclear to state everything individually as a one single entity. Philosophically its on more diverse scale for different cultures, religions and regions too. Notion about sex differs from place to place too. So philosophically its rather a very eventful and unique way of achieving higher emotional connection between two souls/bodies whatever seems significant but not pointless. And last Universal approach deals with a unique manner that is combination of a process as well as its certain degrees of requirement for humans. Sex is pointless if been considered as outside of reasonable notion of sense but it depends .I won't say its pointless neither it is useful its just one of the biological process that shapes with society..and its development and mindset and I personally haven't thought it for me scientific approach is best.

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:03 AM
Its not possible only option is to deactivate your account sand create a new one with different email id. Hope it helps.

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:52 AM
Well I didn't really understand the logic behind that statement but to put it in a much simpler manner what you mean to say is to quantise the emotion "love" or something like that. No its not about love more or less because if you think of an ideal couple which are emotionally connected between them there is no such love quantisation stuff I.e. who loves more or less . They simply believe and trust and stand by each other's side and so love is balanced and perfect .

no photo
Fri 07/22/16 03:41 AM
Well as far as we know dating sites do lack transparency .Before you bring that word love first it is important to focus on building trust and mutual understanding .Howsoever that's a difficult task to achieve on every dating site. Regardless of what one says there is still some probability as exceptions do exist but to think if you have fallen in love without meeting then you are misjudging from the beginning.Women here are skeptical for lot of abuse and scammers out there and men are impatient. (Am not offending anyone and I believe some good people are there too.) So put it simply if you find someone don't go straight for love but first trust,patience,understanding,friendship and then if possible love can be brought into the play. How ever..as I said earlier if we had so much time we would rather seek a soulmate outside and believe me it is quite a difficult task as a few people here are serious which are shadowed by other insensitive perverts and scammers. The vicious cycle of dating sites go on and on yet we still all are here perhaps that's what they say hope :) Cheer up be patient and my best wishes to all who want to fall in love as gravity cannot be held responsible for......Rest you know better.