Community > Posts By > Shadow7325

Shadow7325's photo
Thu 09/24/09 08:39 PM
Edited by Shadow7325 on Thu 09/24/09 08:48 PM
INTUITION:
You're interest in understanding intuition is really fascinating to me. You are definitely a creative thinker. Hey! But you know what? In life there are sheep, Sheppard’s, Sheppard dogs, and creative thinkers. You're the latter and I'm latter also. I'd like to take you on a journey of thoughts in regard to your thoughts about intuition. There are many different kinds of intuition. One person may have the type of intuition in which they physiologically feel a change in their metabolism when some event or thing is about to happen. I the intuition about people and their character, honesty and integrity. I can do it some online but I have a 90 percent correct ability. I can speak with a person for one minute or less and 10 years later instantly recognize them if I see them again. And there is the intuition of what you're speaking of, the damm I should have done it intuition LOL. We are all animals in our origin just like all the other animals. We just call ourselves "The Human Animal". Cave drawings in France and other areas of the world should support what I am saying here. At that time humans had a real since of smell, like dogs have a keener and more acute sense of hearing, like cats have, and a thing called instinct. These and other senses were more developed and functional during that time period. Most of us now have either lost completely, these abilities and functionalities or they are so underutilized they lay dormant and exist only as an undeveloped potential sense. Most of us have no real acute sense of smell, for example. Cognitively speaking our brains are merely recorders and reflectors of what was recorded. However we have the ability to compile and fabricate previous thought information into something unique and that applies to some new problem or event. I don't believe we are born with any pre-packaged data about the world outside the womb before we enter our current environment. I think other than that knowledge necessary for homeostasis and physiological functioning, we are born blank. There are many things that can affect brain development during our development. If a woman, drinks, smokes, and what she has consumed, influences brain development. I feel this is why some individuals are better learners than others, and why some individuals process information better and faster than others. Other factors that influence our cognitive development are the people we interacted with during our development, our physical environment, our cultural influences and upbringing, our desires, needs, ECT. What do you think an individual raised in Florida would know about snow plowing? For example. All of this has some fractional influence on intuition. How the rest of it works in each individual is different and based on the compilation of neurotransmitter chemical messages and how quickly, and precisely they are fabricated specifically for the particular stimulus that elicited those fabrications or response. Intuition is a sense we posses. We either understand that we have this sense or don't realize we have this sense. If we do realize it most of us don't develop it, and if we do develop it, it is generally of one type weakly, and none of the other types I mentioned previously.
Here might be a good example of a partially used human sense. If you press on your arm with your finger, you feel both the sense of touch, pressure and if you press hard enough, the sense of pain. Even slightly touching one hair we generally sense. In regard to pressure, if someone were to walk up behind you closely, given you didn’t hear them could you feel the pressure change they make? You can feel that change if you develop that specific sense and probably at some distance too. I think people with intuition are more focused on and acute to their environmental surroundings that individual that hasn’t developed it. I agree we all have it. I also believe the more we work with it the better developed and acute it will become. The blind have great intuition generally.