Community > Posts By > wheelsoffun

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:26 AM
it happens here in canada too ( i love canada ) lol. does anyone remember that ann landers callum about a woman who was disgusted by a handicap person eatting in a resturant and said that handicap people shouldn`t be in public resturants. ann reply back by saying to the effect that there was a door and nothing was stopping her from walking out of it. i was going yes ann way to go . i love that respond.

wheelsoffun's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:15 AM
the family guy ???? pu that show stinks along with steinfield, friends and the simpsons.

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:20 PM
deb's matchmaking thread. is that debsmatchmakingthread. com???

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 03/15/08 12:18 PM
a few no answers ???? what does that mean . please explain. not trying to be rude just would like to know what it means. thanks

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:21 AM
oh fox i forgot to metion . about church i`am not a relgious guy . so i would feel out of place there .

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:19 AM
yes that is my pic . i know i need a shave lol.

wheelsoffun's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:11 PM
i sure hope so. i just got out of a 4 year relationship. all she wanted was money . not me . one day my princess will come lol . i know i watch too many disney movies lol.

wheelsoffun's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:58 AM
this is my lastest pic. i went to wal mart and they put it on disc for me. i hope it is better than the last one.

wheelsoffun's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:20 AM
mine are

doctor who
mash
lost
csi
any court shows (judge judy, joe brown , etc )

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:20 AM
well thanks mikey . i just hope the women feel the same way .

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:11 AM
here you go guys and gals. this photo was taken about 9 years ago, but hopefully i will have a new one on very soon.

wheelsoffun's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:24 AM
i live in canada and we don`t have kinko`s or welgreen here.

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:41 AM
working on it shaden . but the problem is i don`t have a scanner.

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:37 AM
i been trying to get a new wheelchair for 2 years now. i think the wheelchair people must work for the post office they are very sloooooooooooooowwwww lol . sorry to any post office workers . didn`t mean to offen you.

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:32 AM
i hope i`am not out of line if i ask any of you ladies if you would be interested in dating a nice 45 year old man who loves to have fun and won`t hurt you. . sorry if this is out of line .

wheelsoffun's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:17 AM
thanks for all the advice guys . i think notconanobrain got it right. i think most women don`t think i can get "it" working. but i can. just ask my ex lol. shaden i like your cat . i have one too . her name is wheels and is she ever spoil lol.

wheelsoffun's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:50 AM
well i would like to think i have a good personatly. even if i can`t spell lol . and i don`t have a pic yet.

wheelsoffun's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:58 AM
i have a question for you all. why don`t women want a man in a wheelchair? i been trying to find a good woman on here and no one even replys to me. i have celrebral palasy and only have a serious relationship once and she only wanted me for my money. i have a good heart and lots to give. i would like to have even one to try and give me a chance to show what i can offer them.