Community > Posts By > Chef51

Chef51's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:58 PM

Sshshshs problemed solved only date those that say they smoke since you smoke as well then you want have to listen to them ***** and moan noway noway smokin

Yeah I'm a ex smoker...........smoked 3 packs a day so to me 1/2 pack a day is occasional oppsssssssssssssssss OMG you fall into the category your complaining about shshshhs go figure.whoa slaphead

Ya know even being and ex smoker it seems most that I have dated were smokers did it bother me noooooooooooo most smokers are courteous around those that do not smoke.winking

TxsGal3333 what is curious in smoking and dating. I love kissing a woman with love and passion, and to taste a cold ashtray is such a turn off.

Chef51's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:54 PM
I just broke up with a woman I was totally in love with and together for two years having met her online. She was one of the people that put in smokes occasionally, and to me it means you only smoke when you can find your lighter !! Everyone should keep in mind that smoking can kill more then the length of your life, but also the love within it.

Chef51's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:49 PM
I have to agree about the Crocs !! If you are in the garden fine, but not out in public. I'm sure ladies don't want to see me in my comfy slippers in the mall.laugh