Community > Posts By > ARRTY

ARRTY's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:33 PM
Did the season finale feel like a season finale to you? It just didn't for me. *spoiler alert* the death scene wasn't right, if it was that easy to kill her you would think some vamp would have done it a long time ago.

I liked Hoyt and Jessica together, but if she is going to go down that path they can just go ahead and kill her for all I'm concerned.

ARRTY's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:17 PM

I saw somewhere that the director was saying there will be were's. But I don't know how they are going to work it in. Alcide came in book 2 when Sookie went to Dallas. That's a major story line. Since they didn't introduce it during the whole fellowship of the sun thing I have no idea what they will do. And if we can get to Alcide we can't get to Quinn. I just don't know what they are going to do with the tv series. I really really wish they had Bubba. Love him in the books, and how although Sookie is a lil freaked out by him she's sweet to him. I miss that in the show, we don't get to see Sookie's interactions with people as much. It's mainly her and her desires for Bill and Eric right now. We occasionally get a glimpse of her friendship with Sam.

Actually, Alcide didn't show up until book 3, he was sent to protect Sookie when Bill went missing. But there were Weres in book 2.

And I am seriously pissed they don't have Bubba, he is AWESOME!

You are correct it is book 3 for some reason I thought Club Dead was book 2. It all kind of blurs together once you passed say book 7.

ARRTY's photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:56 AM
I saw somewhere that the director was saying there will be were's. But I don't know how they are going to work it in. Alcide came in book 2 when Sookie went to Dallas. That's a major story line. Since they didn't introduce it during the whole fellowship of the sun thing I have no idea what they will do. And if we can get to Alcide we can't get to Quinn. I just don't know what they are going to do with the tv series. I really really wish they had Bubba. Love him in the books, and how although Sookie is a lil freaked out by him she's sweet to him. I miss that in the show, we don't get to see Sookie's interactions with people as much. It's mainly her and her desires for Bill and Eric right now. We occasionally get a glimpse of her friendship with Sam.

ARRTY's photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:50 AM

ohh more shifters will be coming. just wait. and I can't wait to see one particular shifter in particular. wow, he was too yummy in the books, and I have the clearest picture of him in my head. It'll be hard to find him though. but I can't wait *rubbing hands together*

Another YUMMY "shifter"?smitten

I think also that the teenage girl vampire that Bill had to make to replace the one he killed...may be one of the next to die as well...her roll in the series isn't that greatwhoa

BESIDES that....Bill is searching for a way that may kill Mary Annwinking

Anyone thinks that she will die eventually?...her role in the series is important, very bold, explicit and yet exciting:banana:

I liked the new vamp and Hoyt, they are comic relief. Plus Hoyt is adorable. Love him. Oh MaryAnne is as good as dead. They need her to move on, so we can focus on Eric

ARRTY's photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:48 AM

ohh more shifters will be coming. just wait. and I can't wait to see one particular shifter in particular. wow, he was too yummy in the books, and I have the clearest picture of him in my head. It'll be hard to find him though. but I can't wait *rubbing hands together*

can we say quinn?

*sigh* exactly.

ARRTY's photo
Wed 09/02/09 05:15 PM
yes, people judge to quickly and for whatever they can sometimes read you wrong. But I actually don't mind it. I rather know up front there's no chance in the world that we are going to be friends, then you to determine it in your mind and then stab me in the back later.

ARRTY's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:54 PM

ARRTY's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:51 PM
what you think Tara's mom will be killed trying to save Tara? Possibly. Doesn't matter, I don't like her very much anyway. I'm nervous Jason will die trying to save Sookie and play town hero. He's such a cutie

ARRTY's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:49 PM
for as hot as Eggs is, I'd rather have Lafayette survive then him. Eggs makes Tara too boring. Maybe I've just been lured in by the eye makeup though. Lafayette does have gorgeous eyes.

ARRTY's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:47 PM
I pretty much trust any movie that Christina Ricci is in. I only give that trust to Johnny Depp and her, possibly Billy Zane. The rest I have to know what it's about though. Oh and Robert Downey Jr. Insanely good.

I downloaded most of the songs from the movie, love it.

ARRTY's photo
Tue 09/01/09 05:06 PM
Hi everybody. Wish this place had a chat room. But so far so good

ARRTY's photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:51 PM
I love every single song on the movie "black snake moan" and have just recently watched it again. I'm trying to load my mp3 player, any suggestions for songs that are similar to the songs played during the movie? I know it's cheating, but it's exhausting trying to come up with playlists. Thanks in advance

ARRTY's photo
Tue 09/01/09 04:38 PM
I love the series, I love the books more. But they are so different now it's hard to compare the two. I do love what the series did to Lafayette, I love him! I'm waiting for them to amp up Eric though. Eric is a force to behold in the book, and he's just cute in show. Who do you think they'll kill on the show? I read somewhere that a few people were going to be killed.