Mon 07/20/09 04:39 PM
Suspicious minds, i still love no matter how many times i hear it:heart:

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:35 PM
flowerforyou

You're all pretty ladies.

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:28 PM
To be quite honest it did some good and some bad for me. In the end i met some cool people to come on and converse withflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:22 PM

People are silly, the signs of someone saying that the very first email they sent screams they are A JEALOUS TYPE OF PERSON.

scared shocked

Or a complete Lunatic!!!

Same thing to melaugh

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:02 PM
People are silly, the signs of someone saying that the very first email they sent screams they are A JEALOUS TYPE OF PERSON.

scared shocked

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:58 PM
Bump:banana:

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:50 PM
Elvis..smitten tongue2

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:19 AM
Edited by Jamie82 on Mon 07/20/09 10:20 AM
Starting as friends is always good. However i believe the amount of time does matter..a lot..in my opinion. Being friends for years before you start getting romantic feelings could be very uncomfortable and there is always the chance it could ruin the friendship if it doesn't work. BUT on the other hand it could turn out awesome and be the love of your life. Ok i'm blabbing, but yes starting as friends is defintely a good thinglaugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:14 AM
Not too sure if i really wanna live anywhere else. If i have a family someday and that is the best thing to do i would move but i am so use to where i live and very comfortable with my surrondings, it's just very expensive here.

I would like to spend a few weeks in Tahiti though..biggrin love

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:07 AM

love

:wink:

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:31 AM

some people can project their personality through a short paragraph
you are one of these people

I guess that is a good thing?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:31 AM

surprised surprised surprised I have pictures of you up on my wall!! I really do!!! I didn't realize that Elvis joined the Mingle family.....................................tongue2

Profile looks great, but would look even better with a picture of you and another Mingler....like, one from your neck of the woods.....:angel:

{{{{{Jamie}}}}}flowerforyou

rofl :wink:
(((Eileena)))flowerforyou How have you been?

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:42 PM

finding a person attractive is a far cry from 'igniting intense passion'.

I know i said that in my prior postflowerforyou
I was just commenting on someone's post, which is why i said finding someone attractive isn't a crime. We can't put eachother in bubble's but crossing the line is defintely where it ends.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:35 PM

flowerforyou I wouldn't want to be married to a man that wasn't attracted to meflowerforyou

Doesn't mean they cant see someone else to be attractive. Its just a visualflowerforyou

perhaps, but i bet 9 times out of 10, that same man is gonna try to change his woman into what he desires, rather than enjoy her for what she is. and THAT will probably be the reason for the demise of the relationship.

personally, i'd find it quite insulting if a guy i was dating made it clear to me that he found other sorts of women attactive.

I just think its life. I'm not saying they have to say it outloud everytime they see a pretty woman but heck i know if i walk past someone and they're pretty, so i can't expect my bf to have no more instincts just b/c we are together.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:29 PM

flowerforyou I wouldn't want to be married to a man that wasn't attracted to meflowerforyou

Doesn't mean they cant see someone else to be attractive. Its just a visualflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:17 PM

I have a question about attraction. If a guy is married but he finds himself intensely attracted to other women, what does this mean? Here is the break down. A friend of mine married this girl back in 2007, at the time he married her he did it genuinely. She is cute. But he finds other women more attractive than her at times. Some of these women ignite intense passion in him. Does this mean there is something wrong with his marriage, or is this simply how it is: that men just have to deal with this challenge? If he were to leave his wife for another woman due to his intense attraction for that other woman, would that be just?

Everyone still has eyes when they are in a relationship. People are different though. For me i don't really pay any attention to other guys looks if i am in love. It's just how it is. But i can't expect my significant other to be the same way. As long as it isn't going any further then thinking someone is good looking then it isn't a big deal. But when it crosses that line it is. In a nut shell we don't stop breathing just b/c we are in love. Some people have to deal with temptation a little more than others.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25