Community > Posts By > jamesmm1456

jamesmm1456's photo
Wed 06/15/16 08:00 AM
years and years it has always been the norm socially to have the man reach out and make first contact. I realize that the communication skills of most men are a bit lacking, and I realize that part of women not making the first move, now later in life is the same problem boys and young men have a problem being the first to make contact, and that is rejection. The choices may not always been the best, but women as a whole have always been able to pick and choose from available suitors, with the shoe being put on the other foot, it is just uncomfortable and most women would rather wait, evaluate, then choose who to respond too.

jamesmm1456's photo
Wed 06/15/16 06:06 AM
Edited by jamesmm1456 on Wed 06/15/16 06:07 AM
The problem for all of us, both men and women, is that we really want a custom fit in an off the rack world. We also are not totally honest with ourselves, and our own evaluation. Everyone has their own set of personal wants and needs that are not expressed, because they are out of the norm. If we are not straight forward and perfectly honest, even when we do find someone, it will fall apart because to start with, we must be honest with ourselves.

jamesmm1456's photo
Wed 06/15/16 05:49 AM
Rate my profile