Community > Posts By > koshechka95

koshechka95's photo
Tue 05/31/16 07:46 AM
I have never really been approached with cheesy pick up lines except by a boy in high school. Now, opening up the first topic here, all I see is young men posting very cocky, cheesy phrases that contain very little of their own character.

It was very amusing to read because very quickly, all posts started to become identical. I am curious now - how often do such lines like "Looking for someone cute? I am they" work in real life?

For me, it seems as though the more generic, cheesy and cocky a line is (or a conversation), the less interest the person generates in my eyes. Curious to hear others and their opinions/experiences :)

koshechka95's photo
Tue 05/31/16 07:02 AM
Wow, that is pretty scary. As a person with an imagination too big for my own good, I won't be going into deep water (ocean) any time soon.

Interested in reading more about the seals issue though - reminds me of foreigh species introduced to an ecosystem with no predators to maintain the population. If it's seals, would there also eventually be killer whales in the area? Things to go research :)

Thanks for the article!

koshechka95's photo
Mon 05/30/16 10:24 PM
Very very nice. And presently, very relatable :)

koshechka95's photo
Mon 05/30/16 10:07 PM
I have always had cats in my house. For nearly 18 years (and counting!) my parents have owned a large British blue. Two years ago, I got our family's first abyssinian Cleo.

Abyssinian cats are an interesting breed - brave, loyal and…very dog like. My little cat loves walking on a leash. She knows who is her person and hisses at strangers (never uses claws though). She is the queen of the household.

Just wondering if there are any other aby owners here? Any interesting stories or anecdotes to tell? :)

koshechka95's photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:57 PM
Deff been seeing signs associated to cats. Always feel at home around them and a deep connection. Sometimes I wish I had a tail >.>