Community > Posts By > TallandSlender

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:35 PM
Edited by TallandSlender on Fri 12/11/09 03:45 PM
That's not fair to the Amish that are lookin' to get hitched Come on now Guysbigsmile

And by the way does my pic make my A S S look bigblushing

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:29 PM
Well I guess shoving your tool into other mans orafices could bring some kinda Romantic Experiance, So Go for it, Even though Maine voted yes on one last month, what go's on behind closed doors is fine. Even Ann Landers said it was ok.

I guess falling in love can come in all forms, Next year Maine will probably vote on legalizing Beastiality, And People will accept marrying Gorilas, That might make an intersting family, Gorilas need rights, and love too.

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:51 AM

We lost one of our greatest entertainers in the history of music on June 25th, 2009. What did Michael mean to you in your life? I will always miss Michael and he was one of my heroes.
No the Greatest Died in 1977.

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:47 AM

NAKED PICS are the only way you will find true love on this site...think
Along with stating you Drink Heavilydrinker

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:28 AM
It was a Woman that drove me to Drink, And I never had the chance to thank Her.

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:24 AM
Gotta get the Doc to give you Klonapins, 3 a day should do it!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:21 AM

my son gets hanukkah cards and christmas cards from his mothers side of the family who are jewish every year,they don't have a problem with christmas:smile:
I don't have a problem with that either. I don't care who celebrates what. I don't care if they choose to involve me in their festivities. They can send me cards, it won't bother me a bit. Just don't require kids to participate in praising the Massiah in a public school. That's ALL I'm asking flowerforyou
Sounds like this lady needs to read Suzanne Sommers Book!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:19 AM

Just one more thought,
Christmas *CHRIST-MAS* IS A RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY..
So why do most that claim not to be religious celebrate it??
i'm a full blown atheist and i celebrate it cause of "family tradition" and my son.see i love being atheist cause i can do what i want without worrying about going to some imaginary place called helllaugh drinker
The sad thing is: When you die and are lying in your Coffin, You will be all Dressed Up, and No where to GO!!bigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:01 AM

I'm betting the parts not matching as well isn't a problem for the gays of the world, never bothered me flowerforyou

Oh of course, I was responding to the question about it being a double standard for a guy to want a woman but not understand how a guy wants a guy. I would imagine it would have something to do with the parts,,,,

A guy wants a woman and expects a women to want a guy(if they are hetero) because of the way the parts fit. ...so no, I dont think its a double standard.
So Where does the THINGIE GO?

what thingy? the god given thingy or the toys?
Where do they put the SHLONG??

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:49 AM

OF course words matter, but when it comes to music they dont NECESSARILY reflect the beliefs of the person singing them. If I sing about Santa Claus, it is the MOOD of the song that I am singing about, ,not praising a fictional santa.

Songs of peace and joy or love ,regardless of the words involved, are still about a message that is positive and should be embraced. A song about murder or killing, would obviously have a totally different mood, and I would be opposed to teaching it to children regardless of the words behind it.

I don't disagree with you on this. Peace and Joy should absolutly be embraced.
My point was that you're implying that the songs have no meaning. They're just words.
These kinds of things are very symbolic. Would you try to feed a pork chop to a Muslim? Because after all, it's just a pork chop. It doesn't really mean anything right?

I would not feed it to them or a Jew, But I just might make a catchy little Tune about it, and Sing it to themlaugh Ever hear of Adam Sandler?

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:35 AM

What's the big deal, We had Halloween, Valentines day, Easter, Christmas etc. etc. In School as a Kid it was fun, even if you were Satanic??

If any other religion wants to play it up, Let them have a go at it.

Our Founding Fathers would be discusted at we have become.

Americans should speak english, Americans should have parties in school.

If someone want's to praise another form of God, which is pretty much all the same god, Let them get together and put on a play, Maybe one where they re-create 911 on stage???? If that makes them happy!:wink:
actually, this school did NOT have a halloween party this year. They have been banned.
Do Like I did when my kids were young, Get a petition going, You would be surptised how many people will sign it, Then present it to the town if Their meetings are on TVbigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:29 AM
What's the big deal, We had Halloween, Valentines day, Easter, Christmas etc. etc. In School as a Kid it was fun, even if you were Satanic??

If any other religion wants to play it up, Let them have a go at it.

Our Founding Fathers would be discusted at we have become.

Americans should speak english, Americans should have parties in school.

If someone want's to praise another form of God, which is pretty much all the same god, Let them get together and put on a play, Maybe one where they re-create 911 on stage???? If that makes them happy!:wink:

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:19 AM

I'm betting the parts not matching as well isn't a problem for the gays of the world, never bothered me flowerforyou

Oh of course, I was responding to the question about it being a double standard for a guy to want a woman but not understand how a guy wants a guy. I would imagine it would have something to do with the parts,,,,

A guy wants a woman and expects a women to want a guy(if they are hetero) because of the way the parts fit. ...so no, I dont think its a double standard.
So Where does the THINGIE GO?

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:16 AM
Captain Blye

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:12 AM
Where Do you put the thingie???

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 08:43 AM
I kinda like eating Hair Pie!!bigsmile

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 08:29 AM
I can't imagine being Gay!! how could any Guy get turned on by another mans hairy A S S??????shades

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 08:25 AM
A Top Hat!noway

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 08:22 AM
Nope its there,

Will you be surprised I'm answering for Jayne??

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 01:40 PM
Dean Martin, wanna good laugh go to singsnap.com and hear MITCHMILLA

Boy I'm terrible!!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25