Community > Posts By > ashly_loose

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:24 AM
I'm out

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:22 AM
Edited by ashly_loose on Wed 08/26/09 06:25 AM

so let me get this straight

John Titor came from the future to warn us about stuff we cant change anyway?

and no one believed him

so YOU came from the future too

and joined the army?

no i'm already in the army before I came back.
and the predictions are to leave a trace behind for us to follow

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:19 AM

If the future is so predictable why worry ain't it written already so enjoy the today and do not worry about tomorrow.

well said i'm ashly loose sighning out.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:17 AM

just wanting to know.
the problem with ppl we always think we no it alll how about this...anythings possible so maybe maybe not...

you make since with what you're saying.

if ppl. would just think before they do. you know.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:14 AM

Ok, so here's the $20,000 question. You're telling us what will happen, and you're saying the bad future is our fault. What you're not telling us what we can do to fix it.

Also, as a bonus round, who REALLY killed Kennedy?

Ok to fix the future is up to you I can only give you the guid lines
the future is made up of hunger, death and war. so what do you think we can do about it? I'm doing my part I'm a soldier for the usa.

Aha, in other words, your life sucks, it's our fault, you're warning us out of the goodness of your heart but you haven't got a clue? Well, frankly, neither do we or the world wouldn't be such a mess. Sheesh, this is even more pointless than I thought

I'm not here to save you only you can do that I'm here to clear up my unc. name before everyone gets to see what the end of the world looks like.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:08 AM

so like I said, tell me something good

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).016 - Europe is almost empty.

you mean i have to wait YEARS to find out whether you're full of it or not?

can't you just tell me the winning lottery numbers for tonight's draw?

it gets even worse.

several of titor's predictions have already failed to come true...but since he said that he was actually from a parallel universe, that can be excused.

for instance, we are NOT in a civil war at the moment...

so if something proves false, it's because it's true in HIS world, and not ours.

with that said, how could you accurately predict a thing?

everything will take place as he was saying just not at the time he was saying it would.

how can you be so sure? if he's from a parallel universe, ours may very well take a different turn. oh, wait, it already has.

we haven't yet discovered time travel. we're not in a civil war. the olympics are still going on...

Ok if you read my unc. threads you will see the origenal times on his post he keep getting wrong. he was in the usa he worked for the gov. so the universe is the same but the time plays a diff. roll

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:05 AM

Ok, so here's the $20,000 question. You're telling us what will happen, and you're saying the bad future is our fault. What you're not telling us what we can do to fix it.

Also, as a bonus round, who REALLY killed Kennedy?

Ok to fix the future is up to you I can only give you the guid lines
the future is made up of hunger, death and war. so what do you think we can do about it? I'm doing my part I'm a soldier for the usa.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:58 AM

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).016 - Europe is almost empty.

you mean i have to wait YEARS to find out whether you're full of it or not?

can't you just tell me the winning lottery numbers for tonight's draw?

it gets even worse.

several of titor's predictions have already failed to come true...but since he said that he was actually from a parallel universe, that can be excused.

for instance, we are NOT in a civil war at the moment...

so if something proves false, it's because it's true in HIS world, and not ours.

with that said, how could you accurately predict a thing?

everything will take place as he was saying just not at the time he was saying it would.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:49 AM

i still dunno what a beaner is

I'm predicting the future and I don't know what it is.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:43 AM
Edited by ashly_loose on Wed 08/26/09 05:47 AM

and on 8/24/2009 at 4:10 pm I almost died in a car crash, so what's your point?

Every little thing I did yesterday contributed to me being at that place at that time. There are too many variables and one person in the present knowing of events in the future has a chance to indirectly change that future whether you want it to or not.

There are events that will unfold in the future that you and your 'unc' can't possibly fathom because the future may hold situations that require contemporary thinking (in a future sense) to contemplate.

Maybe I can explan you are right but trying to change something to save someones life isn't a wast even if it can't be done but no matter what it is it don't hurt to try.
these events will happen I know that and you know that no matter what if something is going to happen then it will happen.
I just need to leave a trace that I have been here.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:43 AM

and on 8/24/2009 at 4:10 pm I almost died in a car crash, so what's your point?

Every little thing I did yesterday contributed to me being at that place at that time. There are too many variables and one person in the present knowing of events in the future has a chance to indirectly change that future whether you want it to or not.

There are events that will unfold in the future that you and your 'unc' can't possibly fathom because the future may hold situations that require contemporary thinking (in a future sense) to contemplate.

Maybe I can explan you are right but trying to change something to save someones life isn't a wast even if it can't be done but no matter what it is it don't hurt to try.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:40 AM
the ppl. of today is the reason why my future is so bad.
My unc. was right about ppl. back then and here I am.
proving him right one more.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:37 AM

*throws poop at the op*

why didnt you predict that??

Much biger things are going on.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:34 AM

I never asked for anyone to trust what i'm saying.
everyone has there own thoughts

Then the point of this would be????????????? spock spock spock

This is just so I will have events of me
here when I am There.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:31 AM

Hey, can ya say the predictions in more of a Transylvanian accent?

To me there not pedictions there events that has taken place.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:29 AM

I'd be more inclined to take this seriously if you can predict something that will happen say in the next 30 minutes laugh

Like this thread dieing???

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, something like that :tongue:

I never asked for anyone to trust what i'm saying.
everyone has there own thoughts

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:26 AM

But guess what, I have faith..faith that I won't

today or tomorrow isn't what you should worry about god helps us
but we must also help our selfs

I help myself every day by coming on Mingle and meeting people who tell me I have 5 years of no problems like you

I never told you, you would have no problems for five years.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:21 AM

But guess what, I have faith..faith that I won't

today or tomorrow isn't what you should worry about god helps us
but we must also help our selfs

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:19 AM

The Future ain't what it used to be.

I like meat loaf too.

ashly_loose's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:15 AM

:banana: woo hoo :banana: