Community > Posts By > Brandiwine87

Brandiwine87's photo
Sun 06/12/16 07:50 AM
I'm not listening to Christians bash me because of the life I choose. God loves all His children and as long as you are kind, compassionate and loving He will welcome you with open arms when it's your time to go. I know this!

From now on... Please don't post if you're going to say this go like "You won't go to Heaven" "You're not a true Believer" etc. I've been Baptistd and I believe in Him. So unless you have something nice to say please don't post... I'm asking nicely... Thank you.

Brandiwine87's photo
Sun 06/05/16 04:08 PM
I agree!

Brandiwine87's photo
Tue 05/31/16 10:44 PM
I know. That's why I'm not making a big deal on what that person said. I know I'll be welcome in Heaven as long as I do good on Earth. No matter if I'm gay, bisexual or whatever... I know in my heart what's true.

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 10:18 AM
That's what you say but I believe how I believe and I know I'll be welcome. You have a nice day.

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:29 AM
I'm Brandi! I'm Christian and have been Baptised! I'm looking for Christian female friends to talk to and hang out with. Hoping one of those friends will turn into a relationship! The Church I go to is Non-denominational, as long as you believe in God and want to worship you're welcome no matter age, sex, disability, sexual preference, etc. God loves you no matter what! The name of it is Crosspoint.TV if you can't make it they do online live streaming!

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:26 AM
My name is Brandi! I'm looking for female friends to get to know and hang out with! Hoping one of those friends will turn into a relationship! Please read my profile and message me!

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:22 AM
My name is Brandi! Looking for female friends to get to know and maybe hang out with. I hope after being friends, one will turn into a relationship! Please read my profile and message me!

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:20 AM
Well one in training lol... Anybody love cats as much as me? Favorite breed and why? If you hate cats move along please...

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:18 AM
Is this true? Anybody know? Thoughts? If you don't like Green Day you can move along...

Brandiwine87's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:16 AM
If you arw, what did you think of the last season? What do you think will happen next? What do you think of the character development so far? Thoughts? Concerns? Gripes?

Brandiwine87's photo
Fri 05/27/16 03:02 PM
Looking for female friends to get to know and hang out with! Hoping that eventually the friendship will turn into a relationship!