no photo
Sun 06/19/16 05:28 PM
Sorry kist saw this and u live so gar a way :c and i am not intrested in long distance but i wish u the best

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 05:28 PM
Sorry kist saw this and u live so gar a way :c and i am not intrested in long distance but i wish u the best

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 10:25 PM
Edited by ambitiouswomanofGod on Sat 06/18/16 10:26 PM
Sorry another double post i cant figure out how to fix

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 10:25 PM
Sorry cant tpye or qrjte well due to a stroke at dout i ahoukdnt of survjved no that doesnt mean j have brain damage other than seizures and issues comunicatjng on paper/typing mechanism and sometime once in a blue moon whike speakinh yes i speak english no i am not a scamer or and for the post above as long as the guy is legally an adumt or up to 10 yrs older than me up to 14 years older of varry well matchwd or verry atractive for those cutious that means 18-30 or 18-34 if he is a good match or I fimd him extra intresting

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 10:20 PM
Maybe i am to picky what am i doing wrong any one want to inform me I want a guy i am atracted to who can talk intelectual stuff with me who is not shorter than me is a christian who is in the us oh and who is respectful i am offended when i receive a message with a jjnt at sendjng a pic please get to the point and dont send me just the word picture. Jf the first message ask for a picture and doesnt even say hi jt makes me wonder jf the guy has maners oh and i dont belive in sex before marrige and dont drive but can get almost anywhere by other methods of transportation but once i find someone and get married i hope my husband acts out of love as i would to him

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 10:20 PM
Maybe i am to picky what am i doing wrong any one want to inform me I want a guy i am atracted to who can talk intelectual stuff with me who is not shorter than me is a christian who is in the us oh and who is respectful i am offended when i receive a message with a jjnt at sendjng a pic please get to the point and dont send me just the word picture. Jf the first message ask for a picture and doesnt even say hi jt makes me wonder jf the guy has maners oh and i dont belive in sex before marrige and dont drive but can get almost anywhere by other methods of transportation but once i find someone and get married i hope my husband acts out of love as i would to him

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:43 PM
Edited by ambitiouswomanofGod on Sat 06/18/16 09:49 PM
Yes both thats not confusing is it? Confuses me to ironicaly bc i am on the opposite side of the argument being female and all think it only matter"s if he is respectful ie he shouldnt expect me to chase him ie expect me to jump bc he is paying atention. However blunt honesty as long as it isnt inconsiderate and geting to the point are exeptions but hey what do I know I am after all single

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:43 PM
Yes both thats not cinfusimg is it

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:40 PM
Edited by ambitiouswomanofGod on Sat 06/18/16 09:42 PM
Sorry double posted anyome know how to fix this

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:40 PM
Edited by ambitiouswomanofGod on Sat 06/18/16 09:42 PM
Lol same here problem is smart aclicks and blunt people scare guys away... I think it is more fun to flirt with handsom guys my age, way out of my leaugue than date though so i dont mind, unless those with six pac also have half a brain

no photo
Wed 06/15/16 02:05 PM
Edited by ambitiouswomanofGod on Wed 06/15/16 02:11 PM
Well heres to being different i domt thimk i deserve the best or deserve anything no one is entitled to anything exept in the case of human rights and the bill of rights
I woild like a decent guy and doubt i will get a long with someone currently on drugs as i domt do drugs i dont care if he smokes or if he is tall that would ne nice but doesnt matter what maters is he is someone i am attracted to if not i will not have romantic intrest and would be friend zoned however due to my intrest in having a future where one day i am a mom it would be dramatically easier if the child's father had simular moral and ethical perspectives as to make decision making easier and high ethics (not mandatory) would be great due to my future buisness not needimg bad pr and in this day in age if a woman dont speak up and have an opinion they get trampled just today i told a guy i dont belive in sex before marrige amd asked for a face pic bc he kept asking for more picture face pics after specifying. No perve pics i recived a inapropiate pic so yes woman have opinioms and want to be attracted to their romantic kntrest and may want someone with morals and religious match upbon important things what is wrong with that unless she is being a shallow hall or a gold digger but i dont see any of those

no photo
Wed 06/15/16 02:05 PM
Qell heres to being different i fomt thimk i drserve the nest or deserve anything no one os entitled to anything exept im the case of human rights and the bill of rights
I woild like a decent guy amd doubt ibwill get a long qith someone currently on drugs as i domt do drugs o dont care if he smoles or if he is tall that would ne nice but doesnt matter what maters is he is someone i am attracted to if not i will no romantic intrest and would ne a friend however due to my intrest in having a future where one day i am a mom it would be dramatically easier if the childs father had simular moral and ethical perspectives as to make decision making easier and high ethivs would be great due to my future buisness not needimg bad pr and in this day in age if woman dont speak up and have a opinion they get trampled just today i told a guy i dont belive in sex before marrige amd asked for a face pic bc he kept asking for more picture face pics after specifying. No perve pics i recived a inapropiate pic so yes woman have opinioms and want to be attracted to their romantic kntrest and may want someone with morals and religious match upbon important things what is wrong with that unless she is being a shallow hall or a gold digger

no photo
Sun 06/12/16 11:30 PM
I dont know someone kiss me and i will let u know

no photo
Sun 06/12/16 11:12 PM
Wisji g i was tierd

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 11:02 PM
Lol

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 10:56 PM

Hey lady's :see_no_evil: