Community > Posts By > Mizz_KiKi

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:35 PM
well ur in a forum that says rate me profile, what do u think i mean?

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:33 PM

Well should I change it or not.

yes unless u like the idea that a person might feel like they're giving u head

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:32 PM

from the view of your pic.............

it makes me feel like im on my knees in front of you.....

looking up at you!!!!!:tongue:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bigsmile

FUNNY rofl

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:29 PM
Be honest in this room no BS aloud!

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:25 PM

Ok if in your culture it means something entirely different why not educate us instead of insulting people. I am a bit confused on this one.
Since when I read the title I had a smart alec answer all ready.. About oil workers.. About them being to far away and slick etc....

If they are in your culture as the urban dictionary states then hell no I don't attract them to my knowledge.

okay after this topic i'm gonna change the topic

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:22 PM

I'd be her once no longer roughneck

WHAT??

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:20 PM

I'M GONE THIS TOO MUCH 4 ME

A real shame, I was about to get my deck chair, cans of Coca Cola and nachos and sit back to watch the show.

<<<<<<--------- ur crazy

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:19 PM

Check your email Mizz.

GOOD LOOKIN OUT KATZ!!!!!

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:16 PM

OMG U GUYS SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF UP TIGHT SCHOOL TEACHERS. damn it was just a statement. and no fear and loathing i don't write men in prison.

U too shall be our age one day lil' grasshopper an the younger generation will say the same thing 'bout u when they use one of ur words an they mean it in a totally different way. shades

don't remind me i just turned 30 almost 2 months ago. and old age is not something i'm lookin forward to

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:13 PM

TO fearandloathing: it's about why i seem to keep attracting the low buget men and women in this site. damn serious generation/cultural gap.

If you think you are attracting 'low budget men' on this site, maybe you should look at your writing skills and how you represent yourself?

That could do it too...not my fault I don't like hip hop, it all really sucks anyway. Miss the 90's rap, Shakur, Biggy, even Puffy was good back then. Now it is all junk, no musical direction, rapping about money and bling. Old school good music is stuff like Run DMC, there is nothing like that anymore...but go ahead, keep assuming. Don't let me stop you.

mc lyte and her song i need a rough neck is old school rap.

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:12 PM
I'M GONE THIS TOO MUCH 4 ME

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:08 PM

TO fearandloathing: it's about why i seem to keep attracting the low buget men and women in this site. damn serious generation/cultural gap.

If you think you are attracting 'low budget men' on this site, maybe you should look at your writing skills and how you represent yourself?

We attract what we symbolize. winking

Rough Necks are indeed oil workers. I don't know too many others that would take the term any other way.

Best of intentions to you. flowerforyou

yeah sweetie i know what rough necks r. in my culture it's slang and means something else.

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:07 PM

OMG U GUYS SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF UP TIGHT SCHOOL TEACHERS. damn it was just a statement. and no fear and loathing i don't write men in prison.

and you sound like someone who is still in junior high school.

no just a kid at heart. nothin wrong with that.

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:05 PM

Get down on how u feel about that ladies... and fellas too bcuz I know there's a few ghetto chicks in here too.

Hi Mizz, They are being mean to you aren't they? I think I know what you mean. Is this the same as "bad boys" like the guy you can't really take home to Mom but he's cool anyway?

lol yes

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:04 PM
WOW!!!! i see this was not the rite topic!!!! and sorry ur brother was mean to u growin up.

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:02 PM

Miss lyte would be puking right now

WANNA CUDDLE U R THE MAN, UR THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT THAT!!!!! i knew u were about the business!!

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:01 PM

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:58 PM

from urban dictionary.....

1. rough neck

a guy, often one who has done time in prison, who is confident of his fighting skills and has been through hard times

I like them rough neck thugged, out guys.

OMG THAT'S ****IN HILARIOUS drool :laughing:

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:56 PM

See, now that wasn't so hard. I find it funny that you blame a generation/cultural gap considering I'm 24 and spent most of my life living in the hood...but whatever. You are attracting them, why don't you tell me why...cause I have no clue.

the generation gap comment was for quietman boo not u. and i didn't grow up in the hood and know what it means. he's in left field somewhere talking arab oil workers and ****. WTFfrustrated

Mizz_KiKi's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:54 PM

there were roughnecks working the oilfield a hundred years before ya'll decided to use the name

roughnecks in arabia, roughnecks in Texas, roughnecks in Louisiana, roughnecks in Brazil, roughnecks in Africa

how would I know that somebody decided to use it for something different?

what does that have to do with anything?

Previous 1