Community > Posts By > raven928

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 09:09 PM

Well yeah coffee works too ! laugh If you use the quote button at the bottom when you respond to someone it's clearer who your talking too or about !

indeed, lol nicotine and Caffeine did I spell that right?

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:52 PM

Hello Raven and welcome !

Thank you very much!
:smile:
Your welcome And Pat I should be it's a gorgeous night out there !So Raven what brings you here ?

ooh well my ex and I split up cause she's joining the navy.. so I thought it would be good to meet new people and expand my circle of friends. so that's about that in a nut shell.
laughs*
Well sorry about the split .I should have been more specific though Iwas wondering what brought you to this thread I guess ! Duh to me frustrated

oh lol.. um Idk just seemed like the place to go I love coffee houses so I spend a lot of time in them thought maybe good place for me to start meeting people in a room where coffee is mentioned

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:49 PM

Well, don't know the specifics, but welcome in!
And this is from an exnavy guy!drinker

thanks ooh ex navy, smiles how ironic is that lol.

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:41 PM

Thank you very much!
Your welcome And Pat I should be it's a gorgeous night out there !So Raven what brings you here ?

ooh well my ex and I split up cause she's joining the navy.. so I thought it would be good to meet new people and expand my circle of friends. so that's about that in a nut shell.
laughs*

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:39 PM
thx you for the warm welcome..

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:37 PM
polson Hello how is everybody doing?.. I like that pirate girl that was here hehehe arrr she be good on thy eye!!:wink:

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:34 PM

Thank you very much!

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:32 PM
I confess, that I burned my tongue on really hot pizza just now.. OUch still hurts a little!..

No really thou I confess I'm very happy at finding this site and look forward to making new friends...
Oooh what a deep confession I made eh ? lol

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:07 PM

From the Pirate Wench, drink RUM!!!!!!

ahh I very rarely drink but when I do.. that is my favorite drink

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:02 PM
ah Thank you its nice to be here wow that was a fast reply holly smokes bat man!happy

raven928's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:57 PM
flowerforyou Waves, I too am looking to meet new girls in Az.
I'm new to Mingle and well trying to figure out how to use this site.
For example how do you chat with people? like I/m wise..thx