Community > Posts By > flex533

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 02:01 AM
Do not forget to bring dancing shoes...as we are going to burn up that floor on Saturday....we may not dance to the music played, but follow the music we hear together....just you and me...lol....

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 01:57 AM
Seems like you do have other friends who care....but you have demonstrated a trait in you, that I have rarely seen in men nowadays.....loyalty....for a single guy......hmmmmm...that does it for me...

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 01:51 AM
I am thinking...is it Saturday yet.....getting kinda excited already....reasons known....hope you feel the same.....tiger....

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 01:48 AM
Feel like a search is slowly but surely coming to an end......yet I only met you a few days ago...how is that even possible?

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 04:00 PM
OH! yeah ...he is single from all accounts....but not for long....if somebody had anything to do with it......ooops...thinking aloud ...

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:55 PM
We met.We drove. We ate and drank. We talked and laughed as if we had known each other for years...yet it was only yesterday.......now that is interesting....don't you think.....???

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:53 PM
I was soaked to...but it did not rain on me.....but the feeling remains...I like that....tiger...

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:50 PM
Now, I am thinking, maybe I do not want to wait till Saturday....so what you going to do about it tiger....????

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:56 AM
Feeling like I should get you to call in sick, so that we can continue from where we left of yesterday...but I know you gotta work today....maybe next time...???

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:53 AM
Thinking being out and about with you, made me light headed and giggly...never thought I could be that way with anyone.....

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:50 AM
Thanks for the outing yesterday.....it was great...have not laughed that much in a long time...have to do it again....soon...

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 04:33 AM
the last time I looked he was still single and available...to do things on this weekend....hope status quo unchanged?

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 04:31 AM
I am feeling the lonliness catch up with me....but what will be will be....or should I push forward?

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 04:29 AM
I am thinking, if he does ask again....I will say yes and go from there....

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:26 AM
Did you know the long weekend is near....and I have no plans...but I like long drives, to places I never been before...and my top does go down...talking of my car here.... blushing blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:24 AM
no I am not really following you around, as u must be thinking....its a coincidenceblushing blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/19/16 02:21 AM
that is the strangest thing I have read.....its exactly what I think every morning...

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 02:05 PM
I wonder about the risk she mentions...We take risks every day, just driving to the shops is a risks or is it some thing more profound??

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 02:02 PM
Closure is for everyone, regardless of the amount of time invested in the relationship /affair....Its the only decent step to take. Personally, a face to face is what I would like...but thats just me!

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 01:52 PM
I feel that even though I am new to this site, the warm reception I received, is appreciated, especially when one is close to a few interesting characters....

Previous 1