Community > Posts By > nanders19

nanders19's photo
Mon 08/24/09 03:33 PM
@fear

not really into NIN.

@mzem

eric b and rakim goood shizz. your list seems kinda retor-esque. i would suggest this song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opWYnUpNtG8 =D

nanders19's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:03 PM

Its not the color of the skin nor the curves of the body that makes your heart jump at the thought of another person.......its the passion you feel, the chemistry and sets afire when you see, feel, hold and kiss that person.

Sure, sometimes. once you connect holistically, then you may proceed. Until then, it's infatuation for x-amount of time.

nanders19's photo
Fri 08/21/09 03:29 PM
I'm infatuated with Asian women=D hahaha. Seriously though, i think they have the cutest faces. Those eyes....aiyahhhh lol. And i also like how their skin tone tends to be after a nice tan. People that know me in real life swear i'm half asian hahaha. I used to value Hispanic/latina women over different ethnics but idk what it is about those oriental ladies =D

Personally i rank women from their groups as the follow:
1] Asian/Pacific Islanders 2]Hispanic/latina 3] White [ whatever that determines]

Not really into Afro-american women; sorry but i don't like SUPER SUPER dark skin color. And take this last part with a grain of salt but i have yet to see an attractive middle east female. I commute to a very large city and attend multiple community colleges and still, i haven't seen pretty middle east woman.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:54 PM
@rockkelly

When you learn how to write an actual rebuttal, I may just take a look. I like how you justify your actions by saying "everyone does it! so why cant i?" That's a hasty generalization right there and your logical fallacies won't cut it with me bro. I think when you finally learn how to stop judging people you don't even know; you might just find someone on here, if you're lucky enough. And yes, you're the first person to think of me that way. Good job at not seeing the bigger picture.

And now, food for thought with nanders.

if you're the type of person who feels she has the right.. rather, the chutzpah.. to trivialize someone... and you also happen to be the type of person who would prefer to be taken seriously, by serious people.. you should seriously reevaluate the way in which you form your opinions.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:09 PM
Look here.

Everyone rates people when they first see them. That's something innate in all of us. You know why? We, the people, are selective into what we want. We just don't blindly become interested in someone we haven't took the time to size up and ponder the question; "am i physically attracted to the person?" Of course, the next question is;"do i connect with this person holistically?"

You and I have preferences in the people we find attractive and your definition is obviously going to differentiate from mine. By you judging me for my taste in women; that's uncalled for. I took the luxury of briefly explaining why i size up women the way i do. Did you ever think about my thoughts, as a man? I don't think so. YOU took what i wrote at the surface level and came to conclude i was this "shallow" guy who couldn't see the inner beauty in women bla bla.

The fact is you assumed something about me. That's dangerous waters you're treading buddy. I could easily assume something by your default picture but i'm not even going to go down to your level. Life is like an onion, it has many layers. Learn how to think logically, seriously.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:39 PM
in what ways? you're assuming something about me..

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:37 PM
i'm looking that artist up right now; any songs i should check out?

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:35 PM
yeah; it looks like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2k-tsX5KE

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:33 PM
Im from central coast california. The community college i will be attending is on a quarter system as opposed to a semester system. Like; quarter system won't start until the 21st of sept whereas the semester systems begins roughly the 1st of sept.

@smile

Yeah mosdef. thanks for the suggestion=D

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:31 PM

Where i live, yes; there aren't many women gamers. However; i think you should consider this question: Are there any decent looking gaming girls? Decent looking meaning a 6.5 out of 10. I tend to be a picky person when i rate females so for example, my 6.5 might be an 8 for others.

When i started attending classes in San Jose, CA -- i quickly met some pretty good looking women who turned out to be gamers. I was startled by this sudden discovery because if one were to just look at the surface for some of these women; one could not deduct she was a gamer. Bottom line is, don't look at things superficially.

GG =T

Now that was just harsh!!!

How?

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:26 PM
@willing2

My ex girlfriend, her aunt, my best friend's mom, and my neighbors have all bought a new car because of this C4C [cash for clunkers]. There are people going out and buying these new cars but at what cost?

This is where my next comment continues off..

@raiderfan_32

What do you think the auto industries should be investing their research and development in? I think the technology of batteries is way behind our current state of progressions within gadgets using batteries. I think we need more efficient batteries because fossil fuels at their current rate are more lucrative and more efficient at generating energy than the weak batteries put into cars.

@crickstergo

Do you have a solution then?

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:13 PM
I doubt there's any but just shooting this thought out.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:11 PM
I think you'd get better results if you joined the SFSU facebook profile.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:08 PM
I'm infatuated with Asian women=D hahaha. Seriously though, i think they have the cutest faces. Those eyes....aiyahhhh lol. And i also like how their skin tone tends to be after a nice tan. People that know me in real life swear i'm half asian hahaha. I used to value Hispanic/latina women over different ethnics but idk what it is about those oriental ladies =D

Personally i rank women from their groups as the follow:
1] Asian/Pacific Islanders 2]Hispanic/latina 3] White [ whatever that determines]

Not really into Afro-american women; sorry but i don't like SUPER SUPER dark skin color. And take this last part with a grain of salt but i have yet to see an attractive middle east female. I commute to a very large city and attend multiple community colleges and still, i haven't seen pretty middle east woman.

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:01 PM
Should i add or take away any of my info?

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:58 PM
Where i live, yes; there aren't many women gamers. However; i think you should consider this question: Are there any decent looking gaming girls? Decent looking meaning a 6.5 out of 10. I tend to be a picky person when i rate females so for example, my 6.5 might be an 8 for others.

When i started attending classes in San Jose, CA -- i quickly met some pretty good looking women who turned out to be gamers. I was startled by this sudden discovery because if one were to just look at the surface for some of these women; one could not deduct she was a gamer. Bottom line is, don't look at things superficially.

GG =T

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:53 PM
Personally; I believe it has only one positive: stimulating the auto-industry. The negatives are obvious as in; environmental impact. Let's keep it clear and concise.

I'm down for some debating!

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:50 PM
edit:

the rest of my subject headline got cut off but here's the remaining.

Where's my music junkies? Trance, Hiphop, Underground, Electro-Disco, Happy Hardcore, Breakcore, Instrumental, Chill, Indie. etc

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:48 PM
my favies include:
Nujabes =D Housemeister, Tiesto, CYNE, Darren Styles, Fat Jon, Tokyo Police Club, The Academy is... , De La, Shing02, Dj 411, Epik High, Dj Deckstream =D
--Just to get yall vibe.

List artist pertaining to the following genres described in the subject headline! =T

nanders19's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:38 PM
Thanksss.

Previous 1