Community > Posts By > Navagatin4u

Navagatin4u's photo
Sat 04/03/21 05:29 PM
Does not exist. A unicorn if you will.

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 02/23/20 07:03 AM
Well Advisors, heres what I learned.Florida keeps a lot of publio info. to a minimum. So I petitioned the court to make public the circumstances of the case. It took a few days but they emailed me and said my request was granted and for now on he info. that I requested would now be readily accessible.What they released was the stenographers records word for word.talk about surprised!!And thats why I'm surethat they lessened the conviction
As for my tenant,hes long gone from what I gather.I live in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.This is the CAN DO STATE ya"ll and we can evict for any reason we see fit.Provided its reasonable.Anyways, God bless yall and God bless TEXAS !!!

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:33 AM
Well yes Crystal. I worked it out just fine. Seems that YOU havnt got there yet.

Navagatin4u's photo
Wed 02/27/19 06:12 PM
What I've found is this. In Texas, I can evict for any reason I choose. You serve a notice to quit. On the 4th day you can go file. At that point the judges clerk will assign a court date.

Navagatin4u's photo
Thu 02/14/19 11:28 AM
I actually went into the out of state counties court records. I had to request that info. as images need to
be reviewed by state .

Navagatin4u's photo
Sat 02/02/19 12:54 AM
Sucks

Navagatin4u's photo
Tue 08/16/16 07:27 PM
Edited by Navagatin4u on Tue 08/16/16 07:29 PM

Hello
Im falling in love with a man that may be in love with someone else.I met him through a mutual friend.My friend told me it was her best friend.Come to find out,they just met at the end of October.My boyfriend let her move in with him to help her get on her feet. He told me when i first met him that he was very attracted to her but then she started having different men over every night and he changed his mind about her.She had a lot of undesireable people comming to his house and his landlord warned him that if the traffic did not stop,he would be evicted.Well traffic did not stop and they were evicted. Now keep in mind this was the end of November of 2014.I met him Jan 26 of 2015.They rented a business office together and were in the process of getting a house together.
As time went on he found out that his father was terminally ill.And this woman brought to my attention that he called her first.Also we were talking one day about my boyfriend and something came up and i said well i would ask him and she said 'call him' but he was working and could only use his phone at lunch time and he told me not to call him.to that she replied that was crazy because he talked to her evereyday at his llunch.I was mortified.See this woman was saying these things to me just to mess with me.I eventually confronted him and told him that i thought he still had something for her.He told me that I was the one he loved and they were just friends.Hes very overweight and NOT her type at all. I think that SHES not interested but he is.
One night she came to my door and wanted to talk about it and I told her what i thought as well. She said she looked at him like a father but told me id never haver him because he is hers.She just tugs that line every now and then to see if hes still there.She knows full well how he feels.But they both tell me that I am the one he loves.Her and I are no longer friends because of this situation.He calls her everyday.
I want to believe him SO MUCH.they ARE both single so theres no reason they couldnt be togetherExcept shes not attracted..shes a tease.Could i just be insecure"I really love this man .Hes good to me and I have never connected with anyone like this.I cannot be second to anyone.I spent too much of my life playing second to my deceased husbands life style.Please ...I need a different perspective before I screw up something that may be really good..

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 07/10/16 08:50 PM
Hell. Anyway you slice it Im an ***

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 07/10/16 08:28 PM
It DOES matter ifwe are to consider trying again

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 07/10/16 08:27 PM
Most of them. i ran down the history

Navagatin4u's photo
Sun 07/10/16 08:25 PM
Daily

Navagatin4u's photo
Sat 07/09/16 08:35 PM
Edited by Navagatin4u on Sat 07/09/16 08:37 PM
OKAY,me and my ex split up because she didnt like the idea of me having so many female besties..I get on better with women. The fact that MOST of them I had a sexual interest in at one point should NOT come into play .I mean theyre not interested so now were just friends.Am I wrong??