Community > Posts By > Wynteress

Wynteress's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:31 PM
Hey,

Name is Chyenne, and I'm 21 years old. I'm looking for a potential guy near my age to go out on dates and hang out. I just moved here not long ago from Virginia, and I can't find the courage to go make friends so this is where I'll do my best.

Wynteress's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:01 PM
I love to camp! I went camping on the beach once, and it was quite fun! And traveling is also one thing I'd really like to do...And I'm a pretty tom boyish girl at times, so I'm not afraid to go outside and get dirty.

Wynteress's photo
Wed 05/11/16 08:56 PM
Hey!

My name is Chyenne, I'm 21 years old and live in Indiana! I'm relatively new to this site, but I wanted to introduce myself. I am currently working two jobs part-time, I'm also going to school for Media Arts and Animation. I like the color blue, my favorite animal are tigers and also I'm a huge fan of Japanese manga and Anime....yes I know to all those who think Anime is for children, your most definitely wrong....I support myself and only myself, because I want to show all the people in my life and past I'm not incapable of doing things on my own. I've never really fallen in love, but I am trying to find it and that is why I'm here.