Community > Posts By > Lymore

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:22 AM
But, the only place I would have to go is Florida, and its so far away from most of Tyler's father's family, and they adore him. I would feel bad.

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:14 AM

You're cute, I'm not into girls though, but you are cute.

Awww sad2

laugh

laugh sorry, you seem disappointed.

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:13 AM
I do get quite a few responses. Some guys from places I've never heard of! And some guys that are older than my dad... weird.

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:25 PM

Hi. nice profile- very detailed.:thumbsup:

Thank you :)

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:14 PM

Hey! GxB here. First time caller. Love you, love the show, Lymore :thumbsup:

lol, thanks :)

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 11:14 PM

Nice :smile:

Thank you :D

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:52 PM

love the pink hair!

:banana: bigsmile :banana:

bigsmile thanks!

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:49 PM

Pretty good section about yourself, brief yet descriptive, but not too brief.

Hey! I live in Seymour, CT, I go to the Milford mall quite a bit. :D
and cosplay, very cool :)

Thank you so much!! We should totally hang out sometime. ^_^ My friends work at Krazy City.

I've been there once! I went with my sister.

Yea, we could hang, that'd be cool :)

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:28 PM
Rate my profile? :)

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:27 PM

Pretty good section about yourself, brief yet descriptive, but not too brief.

Hey! I live in Seymour, CT, I go to the Milford mall quite a bit. :D
and cosplay, very cool :)

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:09 PM

cut the strings as much as you can

make him a part of your history not your present

Exactly.

And, lots of people with no license and/or no car still drive drunk and hurt and kill people every day. I wouldn't leave the baby alone with him, my thoughts anyways.

oh, hes never alone with the baby, we live with his mom, step dad, and 4 of his brothers and sisters, hes always supervised.

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:01 PM

his mom thinks so. he is also bipolar

I've known bi-polar people to self-medicate with drinking.

I wouldn't be able to trust him with the baby if he drinks a lot. He could be drinking and driving with the baby in the car.

lol, he has no car and no license, so no worry there

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:54 PM
hell no, i was supposed to go to college, it was totally unplanned.

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:54 PM

This is not a good situation, is he paying child support?? It does sound that he is very immature. There is only so much you can do. If he is not fallowing the parentig plan you could talk to your lawyer maybe he/or she can tell you what can be done legally. Other than that there is not much you can do unless he delibrately breaks the parenting plan.:smile: Good luck Lymore

we both live at his moms house, so he doesnt pay child support or anything, no lawyer or anything like that

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:52 PM
Edited by Lymore on Wed 08/19/09 09:56 PM
his mom thinks he may be an alcoholic. he is also bipolar

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:27 PM
He always has an excuse as to why he can't take care of his baby son. Tonight he said "Oh, I will take him at 12" but then gets drunk and says "Oh, I'm too drunk." he does this all the time,and he doesn't even take care of our son 25% of the time.
The one time I went out for the night I didn't hear the end of it from him, I STILL haven't heard the end of it. But he thinks its ok to forget about his responsibilities on a daily basis?

I don't know what to do. No matter what I say, no matter what his mom, step dad, brothers or sisters say, he doesn't do anything.

Lymore's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:21 PM

I would be glad that it is only pot and not any serious drug such as crack or crystal meth. Pot is not gonna kill you or make you crazy insane. It isn't gonna make you go rob someone to support your habit either. If anything it will make you lazy, sleepy, and hungry. I use to smoke pot in high school and I was a honor roll student who held a job and graduated. Now I do believe in Responsible use, and laws like no DUI, and prohibit the sale to minors like tobacco. Other than that I think it should be 100% legal, for adults and medicinal purpose of course. I had a uncle who was dying from cancer, and the marijuana prescribed to him use to alleviate the pains that come from chemo therapy. I'm not saying it's good for everyone. Maybe some people do have allergies or bad reactions to pot, just like some people are allergic to shellfish or peanuts. And I don't believe in sending potheads to jail. Our prisons are way overcrowded already, and we need the space for real criminals such as murderers and child molesters and such. Sending drug users to rehab is a much better idea.

I so agree. I smoked and was an honor roll student as well, and graduated with multiple honors, such as community service and capt honor roll.

Lymore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:33 PM

welcome from Florida

I used to live in FL! Just outside of Orlando actually. I lived in Casselberry and Winter Springs.

Lymore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:05 PM
lol, what does one say in a topic like this besides "Hi, I'm new!" ?

Lymore's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:03 PM

What do you think about me...?

I think you are carrying a back pack infront of a pawn shop on a semi busy street

:D lol