Community > Posts By > cnight

cnight's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:25 PM

Hi! My name is Olivia, I live in Brooklyn, NY. I'm, uh, obviously NEW here, and want to make some friends of the sort that I really had no idea existed. That's basically it. Love talking, love to listen.

Hmmmm! Let's see here! Joined on 8/17/09 and has 2 posts so far. click, click, click, carry the 2, divided by the sum of the remaining additions minus the multiplication of the square root, bla bla bla!

Yep, it says you are new! laugh

Welcome and have fun! flowerforyou

*does some quick calculations*
Hmm, I think you made some slight errors, nothing major but... Eh, the end result is true enough though so no worries!

Oh right, btw welcome to the site! Yea, that's right we exist alright, well most of them at any rate...

cnight's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:23 PM
OH NO YOU WERE IN A CAR ACCIDENT? DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, THOSE ARE BAD, EVEN WHEN IT'S ONLY A SMALL ONE!

*giggles like a maniac for copying the caps post*

Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll make a full recovery soon so you can go back in reality and meet real people, most of us are actually squirrels hyped out on caffeine.

cnight's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:51 PM

hello louis

care for a ritalin?

Hmm, is it sugar coated? OH is it blue? Dude, if it's blue give me!!!! Seriously dude freaking give me NOW! *begins to eat nearby all* MUST EAT BLUE!!!! *wall is blue*

*wonders how long he'll last until he deletes his account here*

cnight's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:37 PM
Wow, 10 replies already.... Yea, I need to get out of here before I start making comments on random threads.... wait.... oh *bleep*

Just because I can, I don't drink energy drinks, and I've never been high in my life. Can you just imagine this dude *points to wall, then correct and points to lamp* high? Btw, if you're offering to get me high, you know how to reach me I'll bring the entertainment! If you're a cop or something, no that really IS a joke don't worry ocifer, I mean officer, if you're not, you know what I'd say here would it not be incriminating.

Also, I'm single and will trade food for conversation!

cnight's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:18 PM
No really, is that? I mean if it is then it's not which means it is which then it's not and.... *universe doesn't bother to explode* way to go universe, steal my dramatic moment by NOT ending and all that...

I'm ... me? Or am I... I always get this one wrong... Wait yes, I am me!

Anyway, joined this site because someone told me to and if I got told to jump off a bridge I just might ask "which one?" Especially if everyone else was jumping off of it, I mean there'd be this huge poofy pile of Americans, which with the current weight status in this country that's be very bouncy!

I'm a fan of chess, I'd say I play chess but that would be giving my 1700 rating a compliment the size of a lie. I also love learning about just about everything, if I'm learning in a fun or intriguing way. I'm a full time student, and an overtime procrastinator.

*decides to quit before he's too far behind*
So, give me a message if you want, and if you don't want to... then don't?

P.S.
My name's Louis nice to have wasted so much of your- I mean to have met you!