no photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:05 AM
yes they do hope to see u one day

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:09 PM
How is everyone tonight

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:18 PM

No. Not at all. It seems you have had some experiences that might make you feel this way. But try not to lump everyone together. Not every man is alike. There are some who are very compassionate and understanding.

I,m just tried of them treated me like i have something wrong with me
I don't think there any good ones left.LOL

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:55 PM

I don't think that's it. We don't bite. Nibble maybe....

I think it's more that people are fearful of what they don't/can't understand. Which makes sense...we didn't understand it either til it happened to us.

So does that mean we have to be lone the rest of our life because they can't understand us?

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:30 PM
HELLO everyone:banana:

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:29 PM
I think they are just Scared of US LOL:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:41 PM

I just read your profile and you can take this for what it's worth.... which is really just about nothing.

Your profile has two sentences in it and the first one focuses on you being widowed and wanting to live life again and the second one simply says you don't want a smoker. I just don't think this says very much about who you are, what you want, and what you like to do. I'm not saying you shouldn't say you're widowed. I'm just saying that, personally, I like to know more about someone. I know that many people say that the profile doesn't really matter to them. But I think many people do read them and look for some connection or common interest or something that just strikes them. Maybe a little more information would bring better results.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ok i did if that not ok sorry

no photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:02 PM

There is no "ghost" to compete with. Just because someone was once married to someone who happened to die does not make them tainted material. All that's happened is they've gone through an extremely unfortunate experience. There is nothing that says they have to come to a dead stop (no pun intended) as far as ever dating or being dated again. Yes, the memory of that person will always be there in the back of their mind, some more prevalent than others, and NO ONE has the right to attempt to take that memory away from them or try to replace it. To do so would be narcissistic. Personally, I would never attempt to "fill the shoes" of a deceased spouse, but I can certainly help the widow carry on to learn to enjoy life and be happy again. It's the position of the widow/widower to decide if they wish to pursue further interests with someone new, or if they choose not to, and that decision should be respected, whichever they choose.

Thanks found someone who understands Thanks

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:51 PM
Now i know why am single and will say that way.

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:49 PM

HI Tammy, I've been a widow for 2 1/2 yrs now.. My name is Carole, nice to meet you..

hi i meet you before when i was on here

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:13 PM
ok Does anyone live in Bronson now?

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:09 PM
Anyone from Branson,MO on here??

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 03:52 PM
HELLO everyone how are you to night

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:57 PM
ok am going to bed THANKS 4 talking to me

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:52 PM

I understand that. I sure do. What do you do with your time? Do you have kids?

yes all grown they live in TX i live in Branson.mo
I just work and go home

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:48 PM
I just get down alot

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:42 PM

You're welcome. Anything I can do to help, I will. That is what I thought it was so important to have a widow/er board. Because these issues come up all the time in emails between us and re entering the dating world is at least as important as other things we have to deal with.

THat true we are the only one who know how it feels

Previous 1