Community > Posts By > JodyLooking4Luv

JodyLooking4Luv's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:35 PM
duhhhhhhh

JodyLooking4Luv's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:34 AM
games are 4 kids... all you lil boys that like to play games, grow the F up and be a man and take a good woman seriously like she deserves. Cheaters deserve to be cheated on! And thats my 2cents..

JodyLooking4Luv's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:31 AM
You got me involved now so it cant be anything but wild! Wooohoooo! Lets go! Dates 4 all! Live life! Love your fellow human being! And most of all love youself! Now thats what im talking about!

JodyLooking4Luv's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:02 AM
The F'd up thing is that Im supersober, which is helping me to see things hella clearly and what I see is that either Im crazy and everyone else is normal or Im normal and everyone else is crazy... Its all in the mind ya know? ;p Im just saying... whats a man gotta do to get some respect in this world. I have an exs name tattooed over my heart and instead of seeing that as something sweet, like something Im willing to do for something I belive in, instead im told to get it covered up.. For me it represents that I follow my heart and that I will never be your typical *******.. just your typical dumbass.

JodyLooking4Luv's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:58 AM
Thats what Im talking about..:tongue: Girls be putting me down, blowing me off, I take em out, treat them with respect and kindness and this is the thanks I get.. I need my faith in women renewed.. But anyway Im not going to change my lovingass self no matter how much my brokenheart or how many random girls make me feel :cry: Im just going to keep doing what i do flowerforyou and keep being me winking no matter what and I encourage the rest of you to do the same if your feeling like me! Keep your heads up!