Community > Posts By > bindblueeyez77

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:18 PM
Edited by bindblueeyez77 on Sat 08/15/09 10:19 PM
He finally responded after a bunch of messages of me going off. I honestly do not know if I should believe him. this is what he had to say..
"i go on there from time to time to see whos said anything to me for $*ts ngiggles.nothing is ment by it its stupid you would think i would do something like that to you, to us.your blowing this up and its nothing.i never said a damn thing to her.i love you. for you to think after all this that i would just dump yo off for someone else is F&^*& up.weve been tryoin to do this for months i forgot i ahd this one got a email and went to see. thought itd be fun to see who it was."

Sorry for his typos.>_> I censored the curse words.I assume that cursing isn't allowed.heh It hard not to edit everything but I am copying pasting as I have it on MSN.

I begged Stacey to de-activate the account & she made herself a new one. He was listed as her match & viewing her page so I felt wierd about it.I removed my own personal info from my page because I started getting flirts even though I chose "friends". I didn't come here for flirting. I don't mind at all meeting good people online to chat it up with once in a while.Nothing more than that.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:21 PM
Thank you for the kind words. I'm logging off of here now...need to lye down for a while.:*(

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:05 PM

Sorry to hear what you went through, but If you are single then join. Come on in and join the fun.

Done. :) Although I just chose never married & only loking for friends. I do not want to ever deal with a relationship ever again.Right now I am at the numb stage.It all happened so fast. I still wish...well I guess it doesn't matter anymore.WHatever I did to make this occur I wish I could fix.