Community > Posts By > a65cyclone

a65cyclone's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:04 PM

idk what it takes for anyone to meet me; hell I live near downtown detroit and 3 blocks from wayne state university!
WHAT ABOUT FLINT MEETING???????? OF MINGLE2

Pick a central location maybe by poll or post or something with a vote.

a65cyclone's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:01 PM

Too bad that all the open minded guys are elsewhere. (Canada has tons)
Sadly this is turning out to be true. But Canada is just to far to drive for a date! You ought to see the "Men" in Allen,TX. Wow! But I love Mich. and I do not want to move--again. The "COOL" guys I've seen in Bay City, Saginaw, Midland and Grand Rapids just are not interested in a gal In Traverse City. The 40+ in those cities are something! Wish they would MOVE to where I live!! Over 40 guys where I live seem to be hiding behind computers and just want to e-mail!

I can usually use the same complaint.altho i am not looking for a man.it seems to be that anyone that is interested is never local.5 hours + away and they are all over me/you in your back yard they won't even look your way. thats the one thing about online dating i've never understood.
altho this is what i believe and i got the line from a tv show.

[woman talking] 'There i was standing on the corner waiting for the light to change.and next to me was this average looking man. and i was so busy looking around for someone hotter to talk to,that i stepped in front of a bus and this man not knowing me threw me out of the way and saved my life.'
now that is not word for word but i think you get the idea.

and thats how i believe women and men look at online dating.

a65cyclone's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:42 PM

If Jesse Ventura pulled it off in Minnesota then Ted could definetly do it here in Michigan...i'd vote for him!

I wouldn't even care what party he ran out of...Ted is a take no **** kind of guy and always has been.

Ted wouldn't stick his foot in his mouth or appoligize for anything he has said or done like Jessie did.