Community > Posts By > demi1milli

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:07 AM
blushing Yeaahh....strawberrry poptarts rock....

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:40 AM
Oh no...don't go getting comfy because they are doing this to Blacks gangs...they are doing it to White families...to Americans.....Horrible story in the news a man being stalked by Mexican Mafia who stole his daughter....Story was on America's Most Wanted......You know, you may not have allowed yourself to understand the dynamics of the Crips and Bloods...and that makes this hard to write to you...Crips and Bloods are no different than any other group of Americans pushed into to oppressive circumstances... It is a survival mechanism....with this economic brutal beat down.....those who sat over in the safe corners of life and judged others are suddenly finding themselves the same as everybody else. Whenever a group of people have been socially and economically oppressed they have formed a "mechanism" to survive. If you think about it....forming gangs is actually a very intelligent survival mechanism. With people losing their houses, you are definitely going to see more "gangs" forming. These "gangs" may not have the same rules, products or promotion as the street gangs, Crips/Bloods...oh...but make no mistake they will and are gangs.......I read about Non-profit gangs in my city the other day...certain non-profit organizations banding together....setting rules to dominate access to government grants......I see more people, especially White people, returning back to their families because they have lost their homes and jobs.......family....now...their is an example of the "original gang"........There are White gangs...let me see if I can name them.......White folks that have banded together to survive....hmmmmm....THE SKIN HEADS....KU KLUX KLAN......ITALIAN MAFIA.......HITLER AND HIS HOMEBOYS THE NAZI'S......hmmmm....the definition....of gang.....Gang-A gang is a group of people who, through the organization, formation, and establishment of an assemblage, share a common identity. (Wikipedia.com) .....doggonit.......I guess companies can be gangs also....WE ARE ALL GANG MEMBERS....now with that settled...I guess you have rights to your opinion.....you can say that your gang is better and deserves more rights than any other gang.....I kinda hear you saying that in your post here....but that is typical of gang mentality......