Community > Posts By > Gordiebaby

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:26 AM
Yeah I figured you didn't actually have anything to say on the subject LOL. I'm sure you've gleaned a lot from your Archie comic books though. I'll leave you to it...

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:40 PM
What I find truly sad is how people cling to a doctrine that has been found wanting simply because it has to be true.

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of the fossils." from "Evolution's Erratic Pace" Stephen Jay Gould

We don't even have to get into upwardly mobile transitional fossils. Because we all know there aren't any. People point to one or two that later get discarded, but in reality there should be thousands if not millions of them. Of course there's a lot of hopeful speculation; a fish came on shore and became a wolf which became a cow which went for a swim and became a blue whale. The stuff of fantasy.

Let's start with something simple Arcamedees! Describe a working model for the origin of life.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:59 PM
There's quite a lot more than just dinosaur and human tracks alongside each other. Numerous art/sculptures/engravings have been turning up that show humans not only hunting dinosaurs, but domesticating them. Of course they didn't call them dinosaurs but dragons or behemoths.

http://s8int.com/index.html

Check out the links "20th Century Dinosaurs" and "Dinosaurs in Literature, Art, & History".

I'm sure those who belong to the religion of evolutionism will outright dismiss these things that fly against their belief system. But it's curious that the ancients were able to create incredibly detailed drawings and sculptures of these animals while scientists today can't even get it right. Brontosaurus burgers anyone?