Community > Posts By > crazeystacey

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:52 PM
Yeah.I am not reading her messages at all shes got plenty & its none of my business.heh

The only thing I cared about was what he did. I first was against the idea then thought ok do it then said no & yeah it went back & forth to finally she said she did the interested thing anyway.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:45 PM
Actually, maybe I should join this site. I mean if he says he's single then I must be too right?

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:37 PM
Well when I am upset I act before I think hence showing his username which was promptly deleted by a mod. Anyway, I have no reason to go to this site & make up stories.I could prove that its true but all of that is against the TOS in here.

My friend is Stacey its her account but she is letting me check everything & she actually sent him a interested thing & he sent one back to her.She told me he was interested. I couldn't believe it & had to see for myself. I did message him back & said for him to look at MSN. Yeah he will have more than a few paragraphs to read when he gets back to his computer.

I'm sitting here trying to think what I did wrong to deserve any of this.I have been through so much in life & the one source of happiness has been a lie all along.I want all of this to go away. My eyes are swollen & they burn from the tears.

Details on relationship I just will not discuss here. I'm sorry.

If you knew there was a woman (or a man) who cared about you so much they were willing to leave the only home they ever knew to start a life with you & that woman (or man)was truly in love with you....could anyone here do such a thing to hurt them?

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:54 AM
One of my friends randomly saw that my "fiance" logged into this site. My friend made this profile & after he viewed it decided he is interested in meeting her. He doesn't know her. Now I know where our relationship stands. I just got my passport paid over $100 threw away so many belongings so I can move to be with him in a few months only to find he is a liar. Be warned he will tell you all you want to hear. I am beyond hurt right now & honestly do not even want to live.I can't deal with this pain at all.