Thu 09/20/07 07:20 AM
concert= classical

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:22 AM
stairway to heaven.....................in my pants

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:21 AM
on chellebelles lips and where ever else she wants me to kiss her
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

JOHNNIE5's photo
Thu 09/20/07 06:19 AM
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT.........IN MY PANTS

JOHNNIE5's photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:43 PM
feelings in my pants

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:45 PM
cats

bears or cougars?

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:38 PM
on the lips with tounge and on the cheeks and where ever else chellebelle wants me to kiss her

JOHNNIE5's photo
Mon 09/17/07 04:01 PM
blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe shucks

JOHNNIE5's photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:43 PM
where ever chellebelle wants to be kissed

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:17 PM
chellebelle

cheek and lips and ....................

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:43 AM
yes katertots will be good in ur pants

NOT!!!! LOL

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:38 AM
SHOW ME LOVE:::::: IN MY PANTS

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:19 AM
chellebelle

cheek and lipsflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:03 PM
katertots looks old enuff to be mineflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sat 09/15/07 05:54 PM
I may not be the hottest guy on jsh but I am cute happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou <<<<see I like flowers lol :tongue:

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:16 AM
both flowerforyou chellebelle

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:03 AM
chellebelle

NIN

closer

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/11/07 06:37 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE ALL OF OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EVERYBODY TODAY AND EVERYDAY.

JOHNNIE5's photo
Tue 09/11/07 06:34 AM
I was at home this day sleeping because I werked the 5 30 pm to 1 30 am shift. When I woke up in the morning around 10 am I heard that the Vancouver International Airport was shut down. I thought another bomb threat, turned off my radio and went to watch my shows on t.v. When I turned my t.v. on to channel TBS to watch my program what I saw I was not ready to see and that was the 2 towers falling. I thought what the hell is this some kind of sick joke? I ran through the whole house waking my roommates to come and watch the tv. They all yelled at me (lol) but when they saw the tv they said the same thing. Is this some kind of sick joke?
I went to werk that night, and everyone asked if I heard what happened and I said yes. My boss said U can take the night off with pay if u wish. I said no thats ok. But what pissed me off that night is when I arrived at werk they asked me to go to the roof and lower the flags to half mast. I said to my boss WTF they have not been lowered yet? WTF have u guys been doing today? Its like 5 pm and this happened what this morning? and I just walked away.

but that is where I was today

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE AND MAY ALL THE FAMILIES FIND THE PEACE THEY NEED OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH EVERYONE TODAY AND EVERYDAY

JOHNNIE5's photo
Sun 09/09/07 08:23 PM
Brown Eyes
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. is NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF!!!!! Great Kisser. Repost this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 days