Community > Posts By > Joyce_Wood48

Joyce_Wood48's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:04 PM
I'm having a hard time getting back into the dating role, and I'm trying to find a man that is good looking/or a little bit above average looking man, nice, caring, gentle, loving, sweet, trustworthy, honest, funny, & fun to be with!

please message me if you have at least 3 or 4 out of the 10 characteristic's I have listed, depending on which one's you have!

If you have yahoo Instant messenger: message me on here, with your Screen-Name.

If you have A.o.l Instant Messenger: message me on here, with your Screen-Name.

Yours Truly,
Joyce Wood
xoxoxoxo

User-Name: JOYCE_WOOD48

Joyce_Wood48's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:51 AM
I was married to him for 43 almost 44 years! & I've been a widow 2 years & almost 2 months! sad2

Joyce_Wood48's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:42 AM
It is definitely not true!

Joyce_Wood48's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:24 AM
The top part of this Forum that I wrote excludes: people that have a picture on their profile, people that don't have a digital camera or a camera phone that can send picture to your e-mail from!

It amazes me when people don't put a picture on their profile, It makes it harder for a person to know what you look like.

In my opinion, people that don't put a picture on their are either ugly, don't have a way to put a picture on their profile, or they've lied about their age.

So, to make it easier for you to find a match, please put a picture on your profile if you can!:smile:

The next part of this forum that I wrote excludes: people that filled out alot of their profile!

When you don't fill-out your profile, How is someone suppose to know if they're interested in you?

The whole point of going on a dating website is: So, That you can find someone that you have stuff in common with.

But, How is someone suppose to know if they have stuff in common with you, if you don't fill-out your profile?

So, To make it easier for you to find a match, please fill-out your profile!:smile:

:heart: Your Truly :heart:,
:heart: Joyce :heart: