Community > Posts By > Pete_E

Pete_E's photo
Fri 04/29/16 11:00 AM
Hey All,

Many thanks for your thoughts on this. I do really like that there is a community of real people here. Although I suspect that we are spread out all over the country and maybe some on different continents even.

I'm in the San Francisco bay area and there seems to be a decent amount of activity here but considerably less than some of the other sites. TBH, i am getting really tired of dating sites but it beats staying home alone all the time or going to single events where there are an overwhelming number of strangers to meet all at once.

Pete_E's photo
Thu 04/28/16 09:57 AM
I just joined this site yesterday and was happy to see that there were more than 600 women within 25 miles of me that came up as matches. However now that I am looking at the individual profiles I see that there are very few (maybe 25) who have been on the site in the past week.

I am starting to think that people sign up but don't use this site. I received a couple of messages right away but I am 99.9% sure that they were not legitimate as they came from much younger women with pictures that look like stock photos of models.

Anyhow, I am just looking for advice to find out what other people's experiences have been. I really like that there is a discussion forum and I have not seen that on other sites.