Community > Posts By > MadameRa

MadameRa's photo
Thu 02/23/17 06:59 AM
Hi to all my past favorite peeps, those of you who know who you are as your lovely pressence stays with me, even through dire circumstances, to which the entire past year,& still in recovery this year, has created much space delays as all i can honestly say is when one is out for the count, literally, (& i won't throw my story out there except to say intense & incredibly serious, though i made it through a death of over 7 minutes..)
With this info i am granting, i am also saying that one can't really apologize when a plethera of 'criminal' matters have occured, though i have held strength & am keeping positive as i am still breathing... I have a lil way to go for proper healing,& though my aim is to keep looking for lovely smiles & souls that appear on this site, i am limited with access to check in...so the true apologies i will give are to friends" i started with, as its impossible to know what happens to individuals to why they go mia":(
Additionally i did lose(death) my closest friends,5 of them in strange circumstances all in the past year too.... So do know that ALL has been @ my end & nothing to do with being ignorant of special souls..as said i am on the way to recovery, this is positive!
I will be limited for viewing,& as i am from an orginal older site i do not get direct/or correct info all the time & as said,i am limited with what devices i can use for awhile. BUT, i do grant true heart thoughts to most of you out there looking for adventure,& i wish you nothing but wellness as at the end of it all this is what is most important..M®👁:relieved:

MadameRa's photo
Fri 04/29/16 05:38 PM
Hi...
I am wondering why the whole set up has changed,& why i am only getting women from overseas??
I started with getting persons from my area in Melbourne Australia however i am not getting any responders, including a 'system' thats change & very 'small' & diificult to understand?
Please would someone explain why i started with a firm called Mingle,& now i'm only on a site called Mingle 2, as my preference is to communicate with people closer, though i have no objection to ladies wanting to be writing friends from other countrys however its not like i can just jump on a plane to visit..
I much prefered the bigger site where i could at least reach people, but i am having difficulty with 'much' on this system & its not where i donated dollars to i believe. I only have mobile use & would appreciate some answers as i write to Mingle & get no answers additionally.. Please help.. Madame.Ra111@gmail.com thx:):smile: