Community > Posts By > Samuel242424

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 06:04 PM

Good luck man.

Thanks sir :)

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:41 PM

That's crazy , i'm looking for a girl in Boston as welldrinker

haha I know but Iam trying ^__^ hopefully, I can find what I am looking for.
Thanks sir

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:38 PM

I'm like Calleigh!! Old and grey!!!
You may want to put that information on your profile as your profile just doesn't say much like this post does!!
Best wishes to you!!

I did that. Thank you so much :)

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:38 PM

Hi boy,

I'm old and gray and live in West Virginia. I wish you good luck in your search.

flowerforyou

Thank you ;)

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:52 PM
Hi girl,

I will be 20 year old next month. I looking for a good time with a nice woman. I am thinking to be in a relationship if I find a real girl. I'm looking for a interesting girl that is active and fun loving.
A cute girl that loves to has a great life. If this sounds like you, then you should send me a message. i'd love to hear from you, maybe we could get something started. I am sure you will love to spend the time with me. I will do whatever you want to make you so happy. I promise ;) I do not care if you are 18 or 30. I am just care that you are really nice girl. Also, that's fine if you are close to Boston.

About me: ^__^

I am funny, easy to deal with, intelligent, take care of others, LOVE traveling, love making friends, having fun and smiling all the time. I like sport ;) I enjoy watching or playing soccer, baseball and football. In fact, I like any kind of sport.

Again: I'm not sure how serious this relationship might get; but I'm defiantly looking to move on.

Please no games and be serious. Thank you so much to read me ad.

Hope to talk to you soon :)

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:35 PM
Single ;(