Community > Posts By > peacepuppy7

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:59 AM
If I get involved with someone as a friend, sex or not, and I like them then I can and may pursue more with them, but that's my choice, and its totally dependent on the person and where it goes.

If someone wants a hot guy to curl up in bed with and snuggle on a cold winter night and have as a companion then that's fine too. I am not here to "take care of someone" forever. I am financially independent and I would hope whomever I meet is too or at least mature enough to make this a non-issue in a relationship. I am not looking for someone who wants a co-dependent male unless I meet someone I am willing to do that with again, and it takes time to decide that.

I've done that for almost 30 years with two women, and I am not going to do that again unless I want to. Right now I am looking for a friend, and anything goes and is possible in that context, fun, friendship, hot steamy sex, intense romance, but whoever it is needs to be independent and able to stand on her own two feet. I am not a charity giving out handouts.

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 12:02 AM
And have fun with the person they get old with -- since at our age we deserve too. :-)

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:51 PM
If you are young, what you say is true.

When you are approaching 50, and have children and grandchildren (I have daughters who are older than you are) you are not so fixated on securing a mate to take care of you.

At your age and from your perspective, you are right -- you are looking for a workhorse to care for you and your children.

Older people like me and the rocket scientist libra have paid our dues to our children and done our part to spread DNA copies all over the place -- we get to have fun now.

For folks in our age group, sex and romance are now FUN and no longer HARD WORD involved in rearing children and all that you refer to.

I agree with you but I am not looking for an inexperienced person to be with, but a mature women who know what she wants.

You know what you don't want, but I do not think you know what you want. People in my age and women my age know what they want, as well as what they do not want -- and we are not selecting a mate for qualities of long term endurance under YOUR LASH.

When I translate what you are saying it reads CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL. I am not a 29 year old man anymore. I want a partner as free and unfettered as I am, and women in thisd age group have little risk of pregnancy. If I wanted to make more babies, I know full well how to lure in a 29 year old with smoochipoo romance talk.

I want a mature women who just wants to have fun with me ...

Got it?

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:31 PM
Sex is for reproduction. Romance is the human form of a courtship dance -- to allow th female to determine if the males DNA is suitable for copying -- she can reject him.

Romance is not the end and all of love, its a fantasy world of endorphins, pheromones, and chemicals produced by our bodies and our brains to trick us into mating and making DNA copies. It can be VERY enjoyable, and your body rewards you for doing it by makinit emotionally and physically pleasant.

You need to see it for what it is. Sex IS romance. They are not separate things, but the same thing, and Romance is SEX. Simple fact of biology.

It can be fun, hot, and enjoyable, but you don't have to traverse a mine field created by bible-belt thumping mind control and brainwashing that someone the "spiritual" element is more important than screwing each others brains out.

Sex and romance exists in our DNA at a fundamental level to ensure reproduction. It does not matter if you know a person 5 minutes or 5 years, you still have the ability to create the same quality encounter.

Romanace IS ILLUSION, just like the bird with the feathers. We are equipped with them to lure the female into mating and it FEELS SO GOOD in all ways.

Just go for it. Life is too short -- be happy.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:19 PM
I create the emotional part, even with a stranger. I have had some of the hottest sex with women who just wanted to use me. There was a woman who used to manage the storage units down in Orem off Center street and she was a great friend of mine for years.

When I separated from my first wife, she came up to me and told me she would watch me out of the office window at the storage units because at the time I had a small woodshop setup in one of the units I rented there for woodworking. She also (very boldly and very directly) she thought I was hot as hell and wanted me for years but know I was married.

I asked her out on a date and gave her an evening of romance and one of the most steamy encounters I have ever had occurred two days later (it took her two days to do that thing women do in their head to figure it all out before they can do it with you). The relationship lasted for almost a month -- until her ex-husband found out -- then would not leave either of us alone.

Yes, even just physical can be fun. Romaance is part of the colored feather thing, and it can be for a few nights or last a lifetime in a long term relationship. I never failed to take my wife to dinner, romance her, then love her as hard and as much as she liked.

Men have an incredible capacity for creating romance and love at the drop of a hat. It's built into our DNA -- to ensure successful reproduction.

Haven;t you ever heard. "You were so charming and handsome when I met you .. what happened .. we got married .. and you are a completely different person. "

No ... same person, the women just was seeing things through rose colored classes -- why, because its built into her DNA to ensure successful reproduction -- its those colorful feathers again and that sleazy little male bird trying to fertilize those females again ....

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:05 PM
After screwing up my own life in two marriages, I learned that the secret to a long term relationship is the ability to FORGIVE each other. This is where I went wrong and the women in my life went wrong.

Both men and women are the same in this area -- when a partner does something to get under our skin, we keep a blackbord in our head and keep count -- don't do this -- let it go. If you love them, let it go. If they cheat on you, confront them and inform them you now have the right to cheat as many times of they did, but still forgive them (and don't cheat on them, just make them think about it).

If they love you, they will forgive you. All of my relationships failed because of this fact. Too bad it took me 49 years to learn it ....

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:58 PM
I live in Utah, and here, women are king. When you split up, mom gets the kids, and since it is a mormon state, women have the right to dump you and get another dad. I am used to it. Shame on her? You bet, I had it with her two years before we broke up -- and my son was the victim of all of it.

She did everything she could to destroy every good feeling I ever had about her, and then one day she had the gall to walk up to me and say "can we still be friends?" I had become so numb from all of it, I can't feel anything at all about her anymore, and good riddance.

But I love my little boy, and I spend as much time with him as I can.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:53 PM
We are also equipped with colorful feathers like many tropical birds we use to wow the female to ensure reproductive success. DNA is so cruel ... it only carea about making copies of itself ... Isn't that ehst this is all about?

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:47 PM
Please by all means continue.

Women are more sexual than men in my experience -- it is their nature. Society brainwashes many of them into a different path and believing the opposite to gratify the male ego, but the truth is, female of all species of mammals are capable of killing and devouring their own young when their survival demands it. No man should ever believe he is going to get in the way of a female -- period.

They also are the center of human reproducitve success, and yes, they are the most sexual beings on planet earth, and thank goodness this is true or we would not all be here.

:-)

Jeff

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:36 PM
OK. I'll find a tlv-hv (tree) to get a photo under. I can't wait to meet you...

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:35 PM
And when my ex-wife finds out I am with someone again, the phone will not stop ringing from her and next she will stop bringing my son by to see me in between trying to weasel her way back into my life with her controlling behavior.

When I was first separated from her, anytime I got close to any women, she would threaten to not allow me to visit my son anymore.

So I need to be careful about putting pictures of my son and me on this site. If she sees them, I stand a good chance of finding out what a steak feels like inside a microwave onion.

How about photos of just me, no trees or babies ...

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:28 PM
Hmmm .... I will take the advice, but I will also keep the shower photo in the gallery and if folks want to review it they can. I am a sensual and very sexual person (and guess what so are 99% of all women). People are always under some misguided belief that men are more sexual than women -- this is totally false -- I have learned the opposite is true. Most women can outperform any man on this planet in bed and grind him into dust if they choose.

I will put up a photo and me and my little boy. The only problem is a lot of women will not like this either because I have also noticed women almost never accept the children of other women and the presence of a child is very threatenting to them. It says "ex-wife on the prowl".

Putting in a picture of me under a tree also is not me. Too sissy.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:42 PM
My problem is just about all the photos I have depict my ex-wife and me together, and I certainly do not want to post one of these pictures. I suppose I can crop just my face out of one of them and scan that. I do not have a PC camera or I would just take a picture. After being continuously married, I came to depend on the women in my life to make all the photos, and of course, they are always in the photos too ...

Jeff

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:37 PM
More Grey at the temples, leaner face, shorter hair, more muscular (I lift weights all the time). I'll put one up tommorrow after I get the scanner working again. :-) Jeff

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 05:25 PM
No. I just finished having hot steamy shower sex with my ex-wife standing up when she shot the photo five years ago.

Jeff

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:30 PM
Never mind. Found your photo after I scrolled through all the cartoons. Sorry.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:29 PM
No problem. I notice there is no photo of you and I am guessing that this opinion is a personal choice. Anyone else have an opinion of the shower photo other than the user with no photo. I would like an opinion from someone with a photo if possible.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:25 PM
Well. Should I use another photo. I guess to each his own and I hate to think that a women in an online dating forum looking for Mr. Right is afraid of seeing a naked man in the shower.

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:20 PM
Washing myself. Given this is a dating forum, I felt it best to let the ladies see as much of the "goods" as possible. Its fuzzy because the camera lens was fogged up by the steam. Sorry. :-)

Jeff

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:15 PM
I think I put in too much but I am not certain. Don't want to scare anyone away before I meet them. Can someone look at my profile and let me know if it is concise or too much at once.

Jeff