Community > Posts By > AlphaB2Eros88

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:43 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 Sxangel,
Alright you asked for feed back here it is.

Intrest

You Need more than just pleasing all females. This alone either could sound really good. Or really creepy add some other words to help back who you are. List what you enjoy doing hobbies you know your personal interest. Besides coming off like you like a male gigolo. Try a sport you like a food and activity between the sheets since that's the vibe your profile gives.

VS
Interests: love to love all women :wink:
See how is anyone going to find you? I don't think any women is going to type that into a search. so if you insist on this put down what you will do for women to please her and that would make it easier for them to find you.

Pictures

You only have 1 picture you need at least 4-5 pictures.

Bio:

The classic opener is hello... Hi... Howdy My name is blank... I'm a caring/understanding guy. Who has been working at blank for blank years or weeks. I'm on this site looking for blank I would like to also get blank. You see you use the word friends when already you made it sound like you only want to do Intimacy activities. Why mix up your search for NSA with a search for friends. If you only want to sleep with random females design that bio. State what you can offer and what you are willing to do. Maybe list what you would like In detail and there you go.

VS
Caring and understanding guy. Working and enjoying life. Looking for some friends here for some more spice in life. World is small enough. I want to have many friends. Love you all.

Learn to be more direct with what you are going for and take the time to write it out in greater detail. Just my honest appraisal good luck take it for what its worth. Oh, and welcome to Mingle.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:32 AM
Welcome to Mingle2,
Well, you asked for honesty So here it is telling females that you have been cheated on is at least for the older division. Without stressing that you are loyal means what. Either you're bitter because your profile reads kind of wishy-washy. It's like a combo of an NSA NSR or a person seeking an LTR pick one. Saying your past relationships ended with them being unfaithful sounds like either you pick girls who only do NSA or something in your relationships is lacking. I would take a long hard look at how you want to portray yourself. Just saying you need to fix your interest section add more pictures and learn how to fix your bio.

Intrest

You have a long sentence list no one will be able to find you with that. Put in the oxford comma. Examples: Tattoo's, Music, Cougars, Loyalty, Cuddle, Game, NSA,

VS

Interests: I like cuddleing watching movies talking gameing sex a lot n just having a good time with a nice good loyal girl by my side I have had pass relashenships being cheated on n lied to a lot so just looking for miss rite if u think ur her give me a try :wink:
See how is anyone going to find you?

Pictures

Your shirtless pictures show that you are about one thing and one thing only. Playing as somebodies pool boy or good time but nothing serious. Why not add 4-5 more pictures of you in casual/dress/business casual etc. It would help a lot of people see you as more than just a simple conquest.

Bio:

Here is where your major problem is you say you want an older lady. But can't seem to take the energy to spell things out. Intelligence is a desired trait in a mate. For just about anyone because well looks fade. Your bio is lacking.

My name is Reese I'm 24 just lookin for someone to hangout with have a good time n possible firm a relashenship with I prefer older women but wouldn't mind my age as well
Profession: Aid assistant

Start off with an opener that helps you stand out. Then express what you are looking for. Or what you offer a woman in a relationship. Sell yourself like a car. List your good features and your flaws. So the person looking at you can make an informed design. Seeing as you might want to keep your shirtless pictures. Why not tell them a little bit about your job as an Aid Assistant. Because frankly if you want someone older they doesn't have time for your games. Or you saying I just want a loyal good girl for NSA sex simple you get what you put out. If a girl feels you are only about a good time. then that may be all you will get. Learn to be more direct with what you are going for and take the time to write it out. If you think that is uncool that is on you. Just my honest appraisal good luck take it for what its worth. Oh and welcome to Mingle.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 08:16 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 08:20 PM
5'11" 104 kg
Mamma likes to lift trying to get that 227 kg T-Shirt. funny thing is everyone thinks I'm 72-73kg

Yesterday I was Weak
Today I am getting Stronger
Tomorrow brings yet another Challange to Smash
Someday I will be a Beast

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 08:02 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 08:07 PM

Vampire The Masquerade:

● Has anyone every done a Vampire the Masquerade or Dark Ages Larp?
● If so what Clans do you play and why?
● What groups are the best?
● Anyone interested in a Larp in KS or know of a Larp in KS?

What is your Top 3 Favorite Vampire Clan?

Daughters of Cacophony

Kiasyd

The Old Clan Tzimisce

I would love to get a small or large gathering of people who are passionate about larp or this game. Let's have some fun and get in touch with our Canite/ Kindred Groove on.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 06:47 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 06:53 PM

Hi and welcome to Mingle2,
So let's get cracking first things first

Pictures:

You need about 4-6 of them

Intrest:

You should have about 5 of them if you can manage how else is your lady love going to find you through all these men. If you don't make it easier for her to find you?

Bio:

I am a decent guy. I will not disrespect you or play with your emotions. I can carry a conversation, I am smart,respectful, and a good cook. I may not be perfect, but if perfection is what you seek, then be prepared for disappointment. I am a good guy. And if given the chance I will show you.
Profession: I work

More on the Bio:

How about you try listing Hi my name is blank I love to do blah blah blah... I consider my self-excellent at blah blah. I really have a passion for cooking blah blah... While I'm not perfect I do try. (Throwing it in a women's face that if she is looking for perfect she best get ready to be disappointed with you is no way to market yourself. You are attaching negative feelings of failure with your person but hey do what you want.) You can list what ways you make up for your imperfections. You can list what changes you are trying to make or heck maybe leave that for small talk later. Mainly express what you add to a relationship and how you will make here feel to the best of your ability. And if you feel like sharing add how you would like to be treated. You have stated you are decent and good guy twice. I would say pick one or pick a 5 dollar word to express your interest. While I'm not the best at grammar I will have to ask if you speak another language if so type it up also in this language underneath so you reach a wider audience. Of hey this guy speaks English and Spanish or whatever skills you have. Also, put where you work and what you are doing. Heck if you mention it say "Hi my name is blank I've been working at a (Blank) Job for (Blank amount of time) and am trying to do blank with my life. You have now shown stability and drive. Take my evaluation for what it is but an opinion.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:38 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 06:29 PM
Aww Dear Well I will try and be gentle but frank.

First of all Good number of pictures Miker62271. But I would strongly encourage you to take pictures of you out and about doing things. Maybe different backgrounds. Your a male who just told a bunch of unknown females that you had a not so nice love sucker-punch. I would honestly say drop that mess unless you are not over her. While some females like a fixer upper I don't know many who will go after someone who hasn't moved on. I mean it kind of feels like a poem. And well know the famous ones are the tragic ones... Or lets just say they didn't have it easy in love.

So let's try with the basic Hi my name is blank... I'm or I consider myself a possessor of these traits... (list what traits you have that would attract the female you are looking for.) I'm looking for the fallowing traits in my partner. Loyalty, Openness to love or something along those lines.
(Here is where you list what you want.)
Now I would say fix up them interest with about 5-10 hobbies to show you are not just a moppy man and you will have yourself a profile. For what it's worth I wish you luck.

V/r

Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:37 PM
Major YUM Is it Italian coffee, Arabic, or Columbian?

Bulgogi

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:29 PM
Yum

Triple German Chocolate Cake.

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:05 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 05:05 PM
Yum

Deep Fried morel mushrooms

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:50 PM

Can you ladies tell me what you think about my profile? what else can I add or delete to make it more appealing?blushing

Well seeing as you are only looking for No Strings Attached/Intimate encounters. That play off of safe free clean fun. I would highlight that and then be done with it. You repeat it over and over again. It also seems like your interest list is only 3 things add 2 more items or even put in the interest section NSA or something about discretion if that is indeed what you are offering.

your bio

Looking for a female for fun times NSA, very clean, handsome, no drugs or diseases, extremely discrete, d/d free, super clean, decently endowed and orally talented. A true pleaser. Love to go "downtown", long lasting, always smell good, very respectful, a gentleman that knows how to treat a lady and always make sure she's well-taken care of.. I'm on yahoo.com same username as here:carvaz69

Wel that's all well and good but let's try Hi my name is blank... I'm just a blank Disease free Male looking for some NSA intimacy. I pride myself on (Blank Skills)/(Discretion) I like to do (Blank) and will treat you like (blank) I'm not looking for (blank) let me know if you are interested in me I can be reached at (Blank)

** Seeing as you seem to only be friends with younger gal's I would state exactly what you are into or looking for. If you want NSA try harder you are not the only roster trying to get at the hen's on this site. Try and make yourself stand out just a bit more. These are my honest evaluation. Take it for what its worth.**

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 02:58 PM
As they say maybe have a picture where you look happier. The Malcolm X pose looks awesome and I mean who doesn't love Nerd glasses. But let's put some information and interest up. A little more info to get the real you across. Because while a few people may see things as unfriendly or unhappy. Others can see it as chilled or laid back. Try and just be yourself and put yourself out there. Good luck

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 02:21 PM
You need to list your intrest and hobbies. Maybe talk about your passions drives... What your looking for. Hey they already told you they liked your picture so why not add 2-3 more pictures. Oh and Welcome to mingle2.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:46 PM
I won't bold and awesome choice Sir don't see many who know what they want and have a healthy enough relationship with their other to go for it. And be rock steady but hey more power to you both.

Maybe in your Intrest section, you could include the fallowing.
Strong Man
Fitness
Cooking
Family Time
Alternative Lifestyle
MFF (That is only if you are after a threesome)
Ethical Polly
Maybe What type of Asian female you are looking for (Korean, Philipino, Japanise, Chinese, Mung, or maybe an Islander)
You could sum it up with Tropic beauty or Exotic beauty.
It's a strong bio but maybe put in the safeguards for her. Whomever she is.

Take it for what its worth its just my opinion.
V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:30 PM

Can I get an opinion on my profile? Receive some quality feedback?

Alright well first off welcome to Mingle2!
I would like to say first off awesome job having more than one picture. And cute doing the joke about the Italian food. Maybe tie that in with a few more sentences on your awesome traits. Because not everyone will know the slang crackhead from long island means or catch its reference. I mean people may actually think you're serious and if you want a crackhead companion go for it. But a jokester knows when a joke is funny so I would tweak that. Or if you are a recovering Drug addict or a habitual user let me be the first one to thank you for your honesty. If you are recovering I would say go with maybe more than 2-4 sentences explaining things another pick your battles or your tactics carefully. Would hate to see you actually, wind up with an addict if you are actual .

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:13 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 01:14 PM
And like that, she is gone.... Wow
Not that I got to see any picture but her in a short black dress striking the normal pose. I would say it looked normal. Not like she had on the Christina skirt. But I didn't get to see all of them. *shrugs*

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 01:06 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Tue 04/26/16 01:08 PM

I am new to here, how is my profile anything else I should add to it or remove something ?

Alright First off Welcome Cragsimo to Mingle2,
I would have to say if you are going for just drag you may want to include that in your profile.

Interest list should either be for key terms.
♡ Sissy Training (if you are into that)
♡ Adult Role Play
♡ Alternative lifestyle
♡ Or something to that effect.
♡ Dominate or Submissive (whichever you are or looking for)
♡ Types of play
(Basically, spice it up you are looking for an intimate encounter only)

I would say if you want to be treated like a women. Within good taste go into some detail keep it vague. Maybe alternate pictures of your Crossdressing skills. And discretion or your privacy clause Again Welcome to Mingle2 hope this helps.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Tue 04/26/16 12:37 PM
Hey Khileysmom,
Welcome to Mingle2 I hope you find the right match for you. Till then the community section seems to be where its at. While I'm sure you already headed the whole sideways picture. I might suggest taking the picture of you and your adorable baby off unless you want to write in your bio. And maybe including a few words about how you are an awesome mom some of your interest (about 5 or 10) To increase your odds. I always love it when the men stress that they are fathers but also most importently they are grown humean beings looking for a companion for themselves and want to include people who are real in their lives. (Maybe a few traits you are looking for in a man) Or you could list a few of your traits. Now take it for what its worth. But a picture with no bio either leaves only the truely curious. Or those who are curious for the wrong reasons. I pray you find what it is you are looking for. Best of luck

V/R
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Sun 04/24/16 10:11 AM

I don't see any problem with that, and besides you look perfect to me

Thank you very much, Mr. Alex Smithe. I appreciate the compliment. Although I won't Like kind of on that self-transformation kick. What with my interest being physical fitness. But your compliments are noted. I like your picture choice also because the Hawaiian shirts are now making an epic comeback thanks to FireFly. *Wink* Or rather they just never went away. Thanks for the evaluation.

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Sat 04/23/16 09:04 PM

* Hello AlphaB2Eros88 waving

* I read all of your Profile and found it 10/10. I guess you have written a profile in the past, the results show.
* To me your questions are a nice guide line to help break the ice today or in the follow-up notes.
** Photo's always leave me with mixed feeling. With your photo's I see four different people. Maybe it is the hair, angle, lighting or just me. I would think the main photo is your closest "today" look.
** On my forth look I noted your city, but have now forgotten it, oh! and your age is also gone. But 10 years as an M.P. stuck clearly and the reflection of a nice person.

P.s. For interest, you may want to change "country" and see what the world offers.

Greetings ErotiDoug,
Thank you for the 10/10 Normally I include links and other coding but this site does not support that function. And I did find it a little bothersome. Because coding is a hobby. I like that you understand that Its an Icebreaker. That is refreshing but I understand not everyone will grasp some concepts. After all, If I asked half the group what a D20, D100, or an M856 is they would not be able to tell me that two are dice and one is a bullet. *shrugs* But hey I have my interest And let's see one picture could be me in Germany. The other me in Italy... And I do feel there is one of me in Korea. And yes the one with me in the blue top was taken for tax season 2016 honestly I would love it if you could put names or a small caption. But then again the problem is solved if anyone is interested they just have to ask. My age is 27 currently and it was 8 years on the force as SF.

And you know I've seen a lot of the world and while I have my favorite cultures. I'm always willing to expand for the right one. Thanks again for the input and time

V/r
Tresa

AlphaB2Eros88's photo
Sat 04/23/16 08:53 PM
Edited by AlphaB2Eros88 on Sat 04/23/16 09:09 PM

Hiya Alpha,

I think your questions are good,
Though not everyone may choose to answer them?

Still its a very nice way to break the ice in a first email
I would have thought that even if a few of your questions were answered honestly, it could give you a slight insight into the personality of the other person.

good luck with your online dating.

smile2 waving

Well Jaan_Doh,
Thank you very much and I do like you mention that not everyone will. And that you at least grasp the peek I'm trying to glean. After all, I'm finding a way to many profiles on here with no bio plenty of pictures. But I do my best not to project on to anyone. So I ask questions Thank you for your time and effort. It actually means a lot and has given me a new perspective. It is because of these reasons that I took my religious books off my interest list. Yet kept my top interest available.

V/r
Tresa